• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find an Iso Logo Knife Case Bag for Under $20?

In summary, the Iso Logo Knife Case Bag is a durable and stylish bag made of high-quality, water-resistant nylon material. It can hold up to 18 knives of various sizes and is perfect for travel due to its compact and lightweight design. Unfortunately, personalization is not available at this time.
smithcooking
I am looking for the Knife case bag that is on the supply order for if anyone that doesn't want it for cheaper than $20.00 that they have on the supply order form.

Thank you,

I have one I will sell for $15 + shipping :)

What is the Iso Logo Knife Case Bag?

The Iso Logo Knife Case Bag is a durable and stylish bag designed specifically for storing and transporting your Pampered Chef knives. It features a sleek black design with the Pampered Chef logo and can hold up to 18 knives of various sizes.

What materials is the Iso Logo Knife Case Bag made of?

The Iso Logo Knife Case Bag is made of high-quality, water-resistant nylon material. The interior is lined with a soft fabric to protect your knives and the exterior has a reinforced handle and shoulder strap for easy carrying.

How many knives can the Iso Logo Knife Case Bag hold?

The Iso Logo Knife Case Bag can hold up to 18 knives of various sizes. It has 8 elastic slots for larger knives and 10 pockets for smaller knives or other kitchen tools.

Is the Iso Logo Knife Case Bag suitable for travel?

Yes, the Iso Logo Knife Case Bag is perfect for travel. It is compact and lightweight, making it easy to pack in your luggage or carry-on. The durable material and secure closures ensure that your knives stay safe during travel.

Can I personalize the Iso Logo Knife Case Bag?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer personalization for the Iso Logo Knife Case Bag. However, the sleek black design with the Pampered Chef logo makes it a stylish addition to your kitchen tools collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jessicanashville
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • jessicanashville