• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Clean, White Iso White Tool for a Baby Shower Gift?

In summary, the Iso White Tool Turn About is a versatile kitchen tool holder that can store up to 12 utensils in one convenient location. To use it, simply place your utensils in the designated slots and spin the turntable to access any tool. It is also dishwasher safe and can be used for other purposes such as storing crafting supplies or makeup brushes. The dimensions of the holder are 6 inches in diameter and 7.5 inches in height, making it compact and space-saving.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I really want to give one for a baby shower next Saturday, but want a white one! I'll take new or used as long as its CLEAN. Hopefully I can get it shipped by then.:(

Got one!! Thanks.

1. What is the Iso White Tool Turn About?

The Iso White Tool Turn About is a versatile kitchen tool holder from Pampered Chef that can store up to 12 of your favorite cooking utensils in one convenient location.

2. How do I use the Iso White Tool Turn About?

To use the Iso White Tool Turn About, simply place your kitchen tools, such as spatulas, spoons, and tongs, into the designated slots around the base. The turntable design allows you to easily access any tool with a simple spin.

3. Is the Iso White Tool Turn About dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso White Tool Turn About is dishwasher safe. Simply remove the utensils and place the holder in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

4. Can I use the Iso White Tool Turn About for other purposes?

While the Iso White Tool Turn About is designed to hold kitchen utensils, it can also be used for storing crafting supplies, office supplies, or even as a makeup brush holder.

5. What are the dimensions of the Iso White Tool Turn About?

The Iso White Tool Turn About measures 6 inches in diameter and 7.5 inches in height, making it compact enough to fit on most kitchen countertops while still holding a variety of utensils.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• button92
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissyPC