• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find 4 White Quikut Paring Knives for a Discount?

In summary, the Quikut Paring Knives have a blade length of 3.5 inches and an overall length of 7 inches. They are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, but hand washing is recommended for optimal care and longevity. They also come with a limited lifetime warranty against defects and are suitable for both left and right-handed use thanks to their ergonomic handle. The knives have a stainless steel blade that is sharp, durable, and rust-resistant, making them great for slicing, dicing, and peeling fruits and vegetables.
husbandwifepcteam
I need 4 white quikut paring knives. Can anyone help me out ?
Thanks
Michelle

They are still in the catalog:)!

You can order them for $1.50 each in the catalog. The ones that are a set of 3 are 2 cranberry and 1 white.

I have and can ship to you if you'd like. I have plain white and also the 3pack. Just let me know.

Thanx,

If you get them on a supply order you will get a discount, but they send the sets.

Related to Where Can I Find 4 White Quikut Paring Knives for a Discount?

1. What is the size of the Quikut Paring Knives?

The Quikut Paring Knives have a blade length of 3.5 inches and an overall length of 7 inches.

2. Are the Quikut Paring Knives dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quikut Paring Knives are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for optimal care and longevity.

3. Do the Quikut Paring Knives come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Please contact our customer service for more information.

4. Are the Quikut Paring Knives suitable for both left and right-handed use?

Yes, the Quikut Paring Knives have a comfortable and ergonomic handle that can be used by both left and right-handed individuals.

5. What type of blade material is used for the Quikut Paring Knives?

The Quikut Paring Knives have a stainless steel blade that is sharp, durable, and rust-resistant. It is perfect for slicing, dicing, and peeling various fruits and vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emmabelle47
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
emmabelle47
  • twinchefs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • keynibear