• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Cookbooks, Dots Glasses, and Paring Knives on Sale?

In summary, an Iso Sidewalk Sale is a limited-time promotion where select Pampered Chef products are offered at discounted prices. You can find out about upcoming sales by signing up for the email newsletter or following the company on social media. The items included in the sale are limited in quantity and all sales are final, with no returns or exchanges allowed. There is no special code required to access the discounted prices during the sale.
twinchefs
Gold Member
Im looking for the following:
Cookbooks, dots glasses, paring knifes,
Thanks

Do you mean the quick-cut paring knives or something else?I'm looking for at least one set of the Colander and Bowl Set. I ordered Monday morning, but they were already gone by then, I guess since those are the only things I didn't get.Shari in TX

Yes the set of three paring knives

I have 2 boxes of the tall dots glasses.

I have extra pairing knifes. How many are you looking for?

Sent u both messages thanks:)

twinchefs said:
Im looking for the following:
Cookbooks, dots glasses, paring knifes,
Thanks
I have four Dots glasses (tall) if you still need some.

Also wanting small dots glasses.

1. What is an Iso Sidewalk Sale?

An Iso Sidewalk Sale is a special promotion where we offer discounted prices on select Pampered Chef products. These sales are only available for a limited time and are a great way to stock up on your favorite kitchen tools and gadgets.

2. How can I find out about upcoming Iso Sidewalk Sales?

You can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on all of our promotions and sales. We also have a calendar on our website that lists all upcoming sales.

3. Are Iso Sidewalk Sale items limited in quantity?

Yes, the items included in our Iso Sidewalk Sales are limited in quantity. We recommend purchasing your desired items as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out on the deals.

4. Can I return or exchange Iso Sidewalk Sale items?

Unfortunately, all sales during our Iso Sidewalk Sales are final and we are unable to accept returns or exchanges. Please carefully consider your purchases before completing your order.

5. Do I need a special code to access the Iso Sidewalk Sale prices?

No, there is no special code required to access the discounted prices during our Iso Sidewalk Sales. The prices will automatically be applied to your order at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julie F
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Leslie R
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • martyskitchen