• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where are Our Extra STEAK Knives? - $145 Forged Set

In summary, Lisa mentioned that the steak knives that were in the catalog have been discontinued and that she has a set that she would sell for $45. Ann wants to buy the set, but is not sure if she can afford it. They are discussing ways to pay for the set.
lisa717
Forgive me if I am missing the boat here....but do we have another set of STEAK knives beyond the $145 forged set..I know we used to....are they gone?AM I missing them...if I am what the heck page are they on....thanks..LOL

You're right, we used to have them. They were just discontinued in this catalog (Spring 08).

Lisa, if you need a set, I have one that has only been used once. I don't have the cardboard box any more, but they're still in the case.

How much do you want for them Ann....I'll have to check after I get the price...Thank you..

They sold for $45. How does $30 including shipping sound?

OK..let me check,I may not know til Monday...do you have a paypal account?

I do: [email protected]Monday's fine. The knives are just sitting in a drawer, not going anywhere. :)

Shoot if she doesn't take them, I will! I want those sooo bad but can't see spending that much on them (even with discount and PC dollars!)

The ones I have aren't the forged ones that are currently in the book. They're the stamped ones from a while back. But if it falls through, I'll keep you in mind.

I do want them Ann..I will paypal you on Friday ok?

That's fine. I'll send them out once the payment clears. Just remember to put "steak knives" in the note or subject, please. ;)

I have 2 sets new in box if anyone is looking for some or you need more.

I have a set NIB, never opened. I would sell them for $34 (that's about 25% off original price) plus shipping. (remember Ann's were "used" :p )

Am I mistaken, or are the steak knives on the outlet the same ones? They were just posted today, so I'm not sure...they're being sold with the retired Grilling cookbook (or recipe card set).

LOL we were looking at the same time. We have the ones in the outlet and love them so I think I'm going to get a new set and then use the cards as a prize

I was going to say the same thing about the outlet. HA!

I noticed that too - I guess I'll hang on to mine for a while longer:)!

1. Where can I purchase the $145 Forged Set of STEAK Knives?

The $145 Forged Set of STEAK Knives can be purchased on our website, through one of our independent consultants, or at a Pampered Chef party.

2. Are the STEAK Knives in the $145 Forged Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the STEAK Knives in the $145 Forged Set are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them to ensure longevity and sharpness of the blades.

3. How many knives are included in the $145 Forged Set?

The $145 Forged Set includes a total of six STEAK Knives, perfect for a family dinner or entertaining guests.

4. What is the difference between the $145 Forged Set and the $75 Classic Set of STEAK Knives?

The $145 Forged Set features a forged construction, which means the knives are made from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel for maximum strength and durability. The $75 Classic Set has a stamped construction, where the blades are cut from a large sheet of steel. The Forged Set also includes a bolster for added balance and control while cutting.

5. Can I purchase additional STEAK Knives to add to my $145 Forged Set?

Yes, you can purchase additional STEAK Knives to add to your $145 Forged Set. They can be purchased individually or in a set of six, and can be found on our website or through one of our independent consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • FeliciaD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • KellyRedHead
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies