• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Q: Are DC'd Steak Knives Dishwasher Safe?

In summary, our DC'd steak knives are dishwasher safe and made with high-quality stainless steel. They can be placed in the top rack of the dishwasher, but hand washing is recommended for optimal care. Drying immediately is not necessary, but using a soft cloth is recommended to prevent water spots. Harsh detergents and abrasive cleaners should not be used, and mild dish soap and a non-abrasive sponge are suggested instead. When not in use, it is best to store the knives in a knife block or sheath to protect the blades and maintain their sharpness.
heat123
Silver Member
Not the new forged steak set but the one that was Dc'd recently.... with sharpening tool in the box, does anyone know if they were dishwasher safe and lifetime guarentee?? A past host bought two sets and she put them in the DW and now they have rust spots. She said she thought she read on the care card, that they were dishwasher safe??? TIA!

So would this include the old steak knife set as well of that set of knives?

I have the old set.
They are not dishwasher safe... but they do have a lifetime guarantee!~

the 'rust' spots come off with the stainless cleaner. It works great on all the knives except the color coated ones.

I have the old carving set, if anyone would like to make me an offer. I have only used it about twice.

jbdowd0798 said:
the 'rust' spots come off with the stainless cleaner. It works great on all the knives except the color coated ones.

Thanks, I will forward this info to her!

A: Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Our DC'd Steak Knives are not dishwasher safe. We recommend hand washing them with warm soapy water and drying them immediately to avoid any rust spots. The sharpening tool can also be hand washed and dried. Our products come with a lifetime guarantee, so if your friend is experiencing any issues with her knives, please have her reach out to our customer service team for assistance. We apologize for any confusion and hope this helps. Have a great day!

Q: Are DC'd Steak Knives Dishwasher Safe?

A: Yes, our DC'd steak knives are dishwasher safe. They are made with high-quality stainless steel that is designed to withstand the heat and pressure of a dishwasher.

Q: Can I put my DC'd Steak Knives in the top rack of the dishwasher?

A: Yes, our DC'd steak knives are safe to be placed in the top rack of the dishwasher. However, we recommend hand washing them for optimal care and longevity.

Q: Do I need to dry my DC'd Steak Knives immediately after washing them?

A: It is not necessary to dry your DC'd steak knives immediately after washing them. However, to prevent water spots and maintain their shine, we recommend drying them with a soft cloth.

Q: Can I use harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners on my DC'd Steak Knives?

A: We do not recommend using harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners on our DC'd steak knives as they may damage the surface and affect their performance. We suggest using a mild dish soap and a non-abrasive sponge for cleaning.

Q: How should I store my DC'd Steak Knives when not in use?

A: To protect the blades and ensure they remain sharp, we recommend storing your DC'd steak knives in a knife block or sheath. If using a knife block, make sure the blades are not touching other metal objects to prevent dulling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Tracy99