• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are All the Conference Announcements?

In summary, Janet is working on a booking blitz for August and she has been finding new files for us.
Wow!! I just want to say to Becky, Janet and Ann, Thank you.

And to everyone who so graciously shared info with us EARLY (before today) that you are SO GRACIOUSLY APPRECIATED!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

That post was just silly really!!!! There has been a FLOOD of information on this board over the last couple of day. And it's really not hard to find!!

pampered.chris said:
Wow!! I just want to say to Becky, Janet and Ann, Thank you.

And to everyone who so graciously shared info with us EARLY (before today) that you are SO GRACIOUSLY APPRECIATED!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

I second that!

I think we are just spoiled. I love knowing everything right away. I didn't attend conference this year and wanted to know BEFORE conference started. When I attend, I'm happy to wait b/c it is fun (plus, I'm busy getting ready & such). Being on this side, I feel a little irritated not knowing right away and being kept from the info (again...spoiled...anxious...etc). HOWEVER, I can also see the other side and people that attend deserve the info b/c of the money and time commitment. And THEN they are willing to spend time giving us THANKFUL people the info they received. It does take a bit of searching since there are a ton of threads now. Even with that I want to see the CN in colorful officially. I think anyone that doesn't think they SHOULD share has the right to feel that way....so they don't share :). Thank you to those that are sharing and exercising YOUR right to do that.Huh...avoiding work? Just a bit. Thanks again!!!

All are back a few pages on this thread. :)

janetupnorth said:
All are back a few pages on this thread. :)

Janet - the one she posted was another one on the recruiting promo - you posted 4 of the 5 links from that page (the one she posted was sub-grouped under the recruiting one for consultants). That's why I'm just trying to direct people to the page on CC to find all 5, plus the info. at the bottom on when we'll see the rest. Just FYI :)

WOW! Ok - I am really new to this - that was my first post and I certainly didn't mean to hit such a nerve!

I have been with PC for over 12 years and have attended every NC and Leadership since I started with the exception of NC 1999 (it was two months after my youngest was born), NC 2002 (too close to 9/11 and my family and I were trying to deal with nearly losing my dad who was on the 81st floor of the south tower that morning - made it out but.....another story), NC 2006 (two boys on traveling all stars teams and HO wouldn't allow me to switch my assigned conference) and this one b/c I just could not afford over $400 for airfare when I have gone every time in the past for under $200! God had a plan for me - and after I cancelled my hotel and registration with many tears and regrets- I found out what that plan was. My 4 year old nephews appendix burst on 7/4 and he was in Childrens Hospital in Boston for 2 weeks just coming home late last week - I needed to be here to help with his two brothers - that is why I do this business after all, right? to be here for my family)

Anyway - I am sure many of us are in similiar situations - and then there are those who just for whatever situation, cannot make the time/money investment at this time. But we are all excited about the new stuff - all "twitching" to see the new CNL - and I am SO THANKFUL so many great people posted all this information! My two downline directors went and did give me updates - but seeing the photos, and the documents posted here have been fabulous! Thank you all for that!

Guess I will be twitching until 8/1. Not used of having to do that - either had the info there or in those few above examples - had it very quickly from HO!

Sorry for stirring things up so much! (and for being so long)

PS - On a funny aside - I am so new to this and clueless that it took me about 30 minutes to find the link Janet posted about the booking blitz!

Christine Rooney
Adv. Director
Albany NY

crooney said:
WOW! Ok - I am really new to this - that was my first post and I certainly didn't mean to hit such a nerve!

I have been with PC for over 12 years and have attended every NC and Leadership since I started with the exception of NC 1999 (it was two months after my youngest was born), NC 2002 (too close to 9/11 and my family and I were trying to deal with nearly losing my dad who was on the 81st floor of the south tower that morning - made it out but.....another story), NC 2006 (two boys on traveling all stars teams and HO wouldn't allow me to switch my assigned conference) and this one b/c I just could not afford over $400 for airfare when I have gone every time in the past for under $200! God had a plan for me - and after I cancelled my hotel and registration with many tears and regrets- I found out what that plan was. My 4 year old nephews appendix burst on 7/4 and he was in Childrens Hospital in Boston for 2 weeks just coming home late last week - I needed to be here to help with his two brothers - that is why I do this business after all, right? to be here for my family)

Anyway - I am sure many of us are in similiar situations - and then there are those who just for whatever situation, cannot make the time/money investment at this time. But we are all excited about the new stuff - all "twitching" to see the new CNL - and I am SO THANKFUL so many great people posted all this information! My two downline directors went and did give me updates - but seeing the photos, and the documents posted here have been fabulous! Thank you all for that!

Guess I will be twitching until 8/1. Not used of having to do that - either had the info there or in those few above examples - had it very quickly from HO!

PS - On a funny aside - I am so new to this and clueless that it took me about 30 minutes to find the link Janet posted about the booking blitz!

Christine Rooney
Adv. Director
Albany NY

Christine,

You are fine! you didn't touch a nerve - that was set in motion by another post from someone being ungrateful, - and then being insulting and rude when they didn't get what they thought they deserved as quickly as they thought they deserved to get it.

Welcome to Chef Success! We try to be positive, helpful, and fun around here - really, we do!

If there are questions you need answers to about navigating the site - then read this thread - it has the answers to all of the mysteries surrounding you! LOL.

Click on this thread: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/hitc...ss-unofficial-new-users-guide-list-faq-32274/

cathyskitchen said:
Janet - the one she posted was another one on the recruiting promo - you posted 4 of the 5 links from that page (the one she posted was sub-grouped under the recruiting one for consultants). That's why I'm just trying to direct people to the page on CC to find all 5, plus the info. at the bottom on when we'll see the rest. Just FYI :)

Thanks Cathy - I popped in and out today - thought I had that there!

crooney said:

Christine Rooney
Adv. Director
Albany NY

Hey - you're all good Christine!

No one was irritated at you, it was the other person being huffy that they didn't get what they wanted IMMEDIATELY and where they wanted then threatening to "be done here".

Ask away!

We're all sharing as much as we can as fast as we can for each other.

There are many on here who couldn't attend for valid family/financial reasons.

It's just sad that people expect it all for nothing sometimes at the expense of many here working to post/share for them, HO probably going insane to not only get conference and training ready for us but also these wonderful documents, etc., etc.

Christine - P.S. Don't be a stranger! ;)

Thank you Janet and Becky - I will check out that instruction and introduction stuff you mentioned!

One of my downline directors is also in the "missing the cnl" blues - she had to leave closing session 15 minutes early to catch her flight and they wouldn't give it to her so I guess some who went still don't have it!!!

THANK YOU!

cathyskitchen said:
Here is what it says on that link to Nat'l Conf:

"This year’s National Conference was a blast! Spectacular surprises, stellar appearances and awe-inspiring announcements added up to an out-of-this-world experience for all. Great new products made their debut and we launched fabulous promotions. Check back here, because we’ll post more updates as follows:

Aug. 1 – Special Edition of Consultant News, September and October Host and Guest Specials. Also see all the new Theme Show materials!

Aug. 4 – Photo slide show and videos of the product demonstrations, Consultant testimonials, Cooking Shows in Action and Jean’s National Conference challenge. "

So, it looks like none of us will see the new CN until 8/1. The only things that have been posted on CC are the links that Janet posted.
They announced at conference that these would be posted later so that directors would have a chance to share with their teams and have more exciting meetings. It's much more fun when you don't know everything. I think it was 2 years ago that before I could even get home after wave 3 everything was up on CC. It really took the wind out of my announcements and plans for the meeting.

Thanks Pampered Chef!

I have to agree Beth.Although it is sad that many don't have supportive uplines, we cannot ruin it for those who ARE doing things right and trying to motivate their teams.

janetupnorth said:

Ok, I must have been blind this morning! Thanks for the link, Janet. :love:
I have saved it to a word doc. so I can paste my info. on it for my monthly flyer! I have also been very busy updating my website w/the specific info. Making an e-mail to send to my contacts about the retired pieces and price changes. Gona try an oline August Savings show. Maybe I'll get enough interest in the retired and price change pieces to make a show. Who knows? It is worth a try.

I have to say thanks to everyone posting all the news and who emailied me the news also. I am excited about alot of stuff. But I get more excited when I get to look at the stuff when it gets delivered to my house. There are a few things that I know I will be getting that I will never use but I am still excited to see everything.

BethCooks4U said:
They announced at conference that these would be posted later so that directors would have a chance to share with their teams and have more exciting meetings. It's much more fun when you don't know everything. I think it was 2 years ago that before I could even get home after wave 3 everything was up on CC. It really took the wind out of my announcements and plans for the meeting.

Thanks Pampered Chef!

Beth - I totally agree on this. I'm glad that I can have my meeting next Tue. and show the products I earned and tell my team about everything before it hits CC. Of course, since I'm not a Director (and mine is MIA), I had to get all the info here, so I have to say that CS is awesome, too! ;)

I also think it's good planning b/c it forces us to continue to focus on the rest of July and all of August, instead of skipping them entirely and focusing on Sept/Oct. too early. I've made that mistake before.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bill Faber
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
  • hmolah
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • Intrepid_Chef