• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are All the Conference Announcements?

In summary, Janet is working on a booking blitz for August and she has been finding new files for us.
crooney
Morning -

Ok - I have been trying to be patient but I really want to see the CNL Fall/Winter! Did I miss something? I thought everything was going to be there this morning?

Christine Rooney
Adv. Director
NY

I'm sure HO is swamped right now, it is till only 9:15 there, I'm sure we'll have the newsletter and all the specials and announcements up by the afternoon! It seems to take a while right after conference!;)

It's only 9:30 there. Someone probably has to manually push buttons to put it up. Give it until noon, or exit your browser to allow it to refresh.

I may be wrong, but I think they are going to update the website this morning and CC is supposed to be down for a few hours and be back up around noon today.
Also, I think someone scanned it here, so you may check the files section....HTH!!

I got into CC but the regular website seemed slow or down so they may be working on it!

I just got off the phone with cust svc, and she said they're having rain right now, so their systems are a little slow.
BTW- only a minute or two wait! If you need to call cust svc, now's the time to do it. And hope that you get Gina. She was friendly, smiley, and very helpful.

Yes, the rain here is wicked. Lots of thunder.

I had to miss conference this year and that bugged me - but appreciated seeing the photos posted of the new products! Thank you for that! I just want to see the newsletter.......I am starting to twitch a little........

Christine Rooney
Adv. Director
NY

at spring changeover seems like it was 1pm here (EST) before anything new was posted. I am cleaning and trying to keep busy!!! :D

crooney said:
I had to miss conference this year and that bugged me - but appreciated seeing the photos posted of the new products! Thank you for that! I just want to see the newsletter.......I am starting to twitch a little........
Christine Rooney
Adv. Director
NY

LOL!!! I was twitching and tripping out Wednesday - Saturday, when Greg locked me out of here (CS) for not paying when I didn't even get notified until I had left for conference and was locked out by the time I got back. I had no way of knowing, and it drove me crazy!:grumpy: But all is well again!:thumbup:

I"m sooo excited! Will they send an email for the new recruiting promo and Aug speicals, I wonder??

heat123 said:
I"m sooo excited! Will they send an email for the new recruiting promo and Aug speicals, I wonder??

You know they will!!! By this afternoon, I think everything will be up and posted on the web and sent to our e-mail inboxes!!:thumbup:
It is very exciting!:thumbup:;):balloon:

Well, just check CC and no changes on the host special paper, yet. It is almost noon here in Ohio.

Awesome!! A booking blitz! That wasn't announced, either! And it includes the Saturday, too.

Thanks Janet! Love the booking blitz.

SWEET Daddy! Thanks!

janetupnorth said:

janetupnorth said:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

I'm trying to get some host packets ready for my August hosts and I've been waiting and waiting for the site to update, I keep clicking refresh and get nothing, so thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where are you finding these links? I didn't see anything new and I JUST looked!! Thank you! I have a host waiting to decide if August is the right month for her. Of course, I LOVE the forged cutlery so am highly suggesting that for her. Do both (Aug & Sept!).

I'm still not getting anything on CC....Janet must be special:)

Did we know about the August booking blitz before? I had to leave on the last day a little early and never heard about it until now...

Janet,

How are you getting these files? I'm on CC and don't see them...thanks for the links!

Awesome, special and amazing... you can use all sorts of descriptions for Janet and then she'll surprise you with even more amazing talents! She's marvelous!

Cindycooks said:
at spring changeover seems like it was 1pm here (EST) before anything new was posted. I am cleaning and trying to keep busy!!! :D

i know what you mean...i rearranged the twins' furniture and i am doing laundry and i have dishes to do...i hate waiting.

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
Did we know about the August booking blitz before? I had to leave on the last day a little early and never heard about it until now...

No, there was no announcement about it.

ok I must be going blind but I don't see anything about an August booking blitz in any of the links

chefann said:
No, there was no announcement about it.

Okay, thanks. I hate to miss stuff :)!

I do already have a show booked for that week so my hostess will be excited!

dollfangs said:
ok I must be going blind but I don't see anything about an August booking blitz in any of the links

It's in Janet's first post...

On CC go to Dream Big National Conference box under Marla and Nancy...When you click on it it shows the promotional news update! It was killing me that I couldn't find it!:)

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
It's in Janet's first post...

when I pull up that link, all I get is the August host special.

When the August Host special update comes up, it tells about the booking blitz on the bottom.

dollfangs said:
when I pull up that link, all I get is the August host special.

The Booking Blitz is part of the August Host Special - look at the bottom 1/3 of the page!:thumbup:

never mind. I am blind :)

DCOX3 said:
On CC go to Dream Big National Conference box under Marla and Nancy...When you click on it it shows the promotional news update! It was killing me that I couldn't find it!:)

Aha! Thanks!

Still nothing on CC. It's Monday, long after Wave 3 is over.

It's nice you all have directors who share things with their cluster but I'm in the dark.

myinnerchef said:
Still nothing on CC. It's Monday, long after Wave 3 is over.

It's nice you all have directors who share things with their cluster but I'm in the dark.

Look at the above posts and you can see what we are seeing too...

DCOX3 said:

Yeah, that, sorry was offline doing real work. ;)

I see August special but not September or October.

I don't see any announcement about new products or order forms.

I don't see any of the things from conference that many people refused to share even after Wave 3 was over because they insisted they would be available on Monday. It's now nearly noon and HO still has done nothing for people who didn't go to conference. And the elite who did attend still lord it over the rest of us who could not.

THis whole attitude disgusts me. I'm done here.

myinnerchef said:

I don't see any of the things from conference that many people refused to share even after Wave 3 was over because they insisted they would be available on Monday. It's now nearly noon and HO still has done nothing for people who didn't go to conference. And the elite who did attend still lord it over the rest of us who could not.

There are several threads here with the info, including pictures, that you are looking for.....and paperwork is something NONE of us will know about until we get our changeover kits.

But you probably aren't reading this, since you are done here.:rolleyes:

myinnerchef said:
I see August special but not September or October. I don't see any announcement about new products or order forms. I don't see any of the things from conference that many people refused to share even after Wave 3 was over because they insisted they would be available on Monday. It's now nearly noon and HO still has done nothing for people who didn't go to conference. And the elite who did attend still lord it over the rest of us who could not.THis whole attitude disgusts me. I'm done here.
OK, that was SOOOO uncalled for.How dare you turn on everyone here who is more than willing to share because you didn't go to conference. Conference is an opportunity and if you don't take it how can you EXCEPT things early. HO does a lot of work to provide conference and is now in a flurry to get things.Those who went DESERVE to get something early or better.We couldn't share here because we were told by admins we couldn't.Go back to bed, get over your negative attitude, and come back out when you're better and we'll be glad to help you.Sorry if I sound rude, but you are really ruining the mood here and demanding a lot for nothing from a lot of hard-working people!

myinnerchef said:

I'm sorry that you feel that way, but getting the info during conference instead of having to wait until HO puts it up is one of the perks of making the admittedly significant investment in attending conference. I'm sure it wasn't anyone's intention to lord it over you.

Technically, it's still Monday until midnight central time. HO has until then to get the info up.

janetupnorth said:
OK, that was SOOOO uncalled for.

How dare you turn on everyone here who is more than willing to share because you didn't go to conference.

Conference is an opportunity and if you don't take it how can you EXCEPT things early. HO does a lot of work to provide conference and is now in a flurry to get things.

Those who went DESERVE to get something early better.

We couldn't share here because we were told by admins we couldn't.

Go back to bed, get over your negative attitude, and come back out when you're better and we'll be glad to help you.

Sorry if I sound rude, but you are really ruining the mood here and demanding a lot for nothing from a lot of hard-working people!

It's probably best for everyone if we just let the poster "be done here"....

What's your favorite saying Janet....."you can't change....."

Here is what it says on that link to Nat'l Conf:

"This year’s National Conference was a blast! Spectacular surprises, stellar appearances and awe-inspiring announcements added up to an out-of-this-world experience for all. Great new products made their debut and we launched fabulous promotions. Check back here, because we’ll post more updates as follows:

Aug. 1 – Special Edition of Consultant News, September and October Host and Guest Specials. Also see all the new Theme Show materials!

Aug. 4 – Photo slide show and videos of the product demonstrations, Consultant testimonials, Cooking Shows in Action and Jean’s National Conference challenge. "

So, it looks like none of us will see the new CN until 8/1. The only things that have been posted on CC are the links that Janet posted.

Since I'm fairly new to CS, I was still in shock over that post... I'm so glad the three of you responded with everything I wanted to say and more!

ChefBeckyD said:
It's probably best for everyone if we just let the poster "be done here"....

What's your favorite saying Janet....."you can't change....."

Oh, I have so many saying I TRY not to say in public.

I'm just hoping she got up on the wrong side of bed and a little coffee or slip will get her over it.

There are those who get frustrated fast with technology.

Sounds like there are some other personal/cluster issues.

I think there is TONS of information here and all the links are there.

Hopefully, we'll see the bright shiny side of her in the future.

I think "change the people or change the people" is most appropriate here.

myinnerchef,I understand your frustration. I too, have been anxiously waiting all weekend to see the special edition consultant news. However, if you look at other threads and past posts you will be able to piece it together. Allison posted a partial copy of the CN on the Special Edition Consultant New Thread, many others that were able to go to conference posted info and pics.September Special: Any Piece or set of cookware
October Special: Simple AdditionsAs difficult as it is to wait, PC is an amazing company that will give us all the info we need with plenty of time before that particular month. I have heard of other DS companies that commonly don't know what their special is until a few weeks before!

Shocked wasn't the word I was thinking of, but thanks to Janet, Becky and Ann for responding..maybe she is having a crappy Monday! You responded with what I was thinking also!

A big "thank you" to Janet for posting the links. I have found everyone to be so helpful1

myinnerchef said:
I see August special but not September or October. I don't see any announcement about new products or order forms. I don't see any of the things from conference that many people refused to share even after Wave 3 was over because they insisted they would be available on Monday. It's now nearly noon and HO still has done nothing for people who didn't go to conference. And the elite who did attend still lord it over the rest of us who could not.THis whole attitude disgusts me. I'm done here.
Greg asked us to wait until today. Info is slowly being shared. Everything is being discussed here in multiple threads. You just have to read them. Several of us even posted pictures. No one is lording anything over anyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bill Faber
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
  • hmolah
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • Intrepid_Chef