• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Change to the Business Are You Hoping for From Conference?

In summary, the directors at our cluster meeting mentioned that conference is a place where they make changes if they are going to for all of us. PC has been having issues with their newsletter for a while and would like to see changes to the social networking policies. They would also like to see more online training and support for Spanish speakers.
Bill Faber
Gold Member
My director mentioned at our cluster meeting that conference is a place where they make changes if they are going to for all of us. Is there something you were hoping that maybe would get changed?

I know I was hoping for relaxing the social networking rules and addressing how this has changed the way we live and work. It would be nice to see pampered chef address this.

That's my biggie... social networking policies. :)

I'll second that!
I also have issue with the fact that no one (except for maybe directors) gets their CN in a timely fashion. I have emailed them and got a form letter back blaming it on the USPS, which was expected. However, if you know that the USPS has issues with getting us our CN, why can't PC send it out sooner? Like, a month sooner. I have been getting mine around the 2nd week of each month. Here is a thought...send it to me (so I get it) the 2nd week of the month BEFORE I need it!! I know that I can see it online, but that is not really the point. I am one of those that wants to have it in my hot little hand. Wow, sorry for the soapbox...

I would definitely like to hear that the social networking rules have changed. I'd also like to hear that, like all of the other magazines I get, CN will now be sent out the month before. (I usually start getting my July magazines in mid-June.)

I agree with all the above. I have been having issues with the newsletter for quite a few months. We did some research and the USPS is not the faulty party.
As far as Facebook, I get very tense worrying about violating policies. Would love a bit less stress in my life.:balloon:

I agree with the above and would also love to see changes to the fundraiser program with higher percentages paid to the organizations.

Also, with the Wedding Registry, I would love to be able to see from a couples registry page who the consultant associated with it is. Three times in as many weeks I've had a host purchase items from a registry list on their own and want me to take those items off the registry list. When the registry isn't mine, I've had to call HO to get the consultant name so I could have them adjust it and have had an extremely hard time getting HO to tell me who the consultant it.

One last wish list item is that it would be nice to have shows held in one month but not closed until the next to count toward consultant promotions like they used to years ago.

That's what comes to mind for now. :)

I'd like to see some changes to our PWS to make it a bit more user friendly and a lot less Spam magnets.

I'd also LOVE to see more online training and support for Spanish Speakers.

My director was talking with a NED at WDW and they were talking about the past changes and them not being positive changes, she told my director there is more on the way. Makes me nervous, they made the new directorship seem so positive and most people it hurt more than it helped.

1. What new products can we expect to see from Pampered Chef at conference?

We are excited to announce that we will be launching a new line of professional-grade cookware at conference. This line features innovative technology and high-quality materials to elevate your cooking experience.

2. Will there be any changes to the compensation plan after conference?

While we cannot confirm any specific changes to the compensation plan, we are always evaluating and improving our plan to better support our consultants and their businesses. We will share any updates or changes at conference.

3. Can we expect any updates to the Pampered Chef website or app after conference?

Yes, we will be unveiling a newly redesigned and user-friendly website and app at conference. These updates will make it easier for you to manage your business and connect with customers.

4. Will there be any training or workshops specifically focused on social media and online marketing at conference?

Absolutely! We understand the importance of utilizing social media and online platforms to grow your business. That's why we have several workshops and training sessions dedicated to these topics at conference.

5. Are there any new initiatives or partnerships that Pampered Chef will be announcing at conference?

We have some exciting collaborations and partnerships in the works that we will be announcing at conference. These initiatives will provide even more opportunities for our consultants to succeed and grow their businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • letscook04