• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When you say yu are making calls 3 aday and booking shows from thatem

milkangel

Advanced Member
Dec 27, 2007
when you say yu are making calls 3 aday and booking shows from thatem by how are you getting phone #rs? Is it by the dor prize slips you have or froma phone book? I have tons that i have called and no bookings becuse they back out on the mabys and every one else had maked no or nothing. i need to make calls but i have not any more #ers that i can call from my slips. ?What can i do?

chef131doreen

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2005
Re: question

door priza list
all guests ( customer care calls lead into bookings )
past hosts
friends , family co workers

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007

There was a sister consultant a while back who actually started calling people out of the phone book! I honestly don't think I ever would but she had teh guts to.

milkangel

Advanced Member
Dec 27, 2007

I have burnt allof them
but i did finally make my customer calls and i sent 3 new catalogs for fall winter ones and one is a day care lady and is going to see if any one from her day care needs any thing. so maby. The ones i did talk to they were happy i called.

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007

door priza list
all guests ( customer care calls lead into bookings )
past hosts
friends , family co workers

Same here.

I also am still following up with leads from vendor event's I had last year. I keep calling until they tell me no.

chefcharity

Advanced Member
Oct 27, 2008

There was a sister consultant a while back who actually started calling people out of the phone book! I honestly don't think I ever would but she had teh guts to.

Wouldn't this infringe on the no-call list thing? Just wondering. I mean, if they are already a customer then it is a customer care call. No harm, no foul. But just complete cold calls I think would be bad. I did go through the phone book though to see if I came across any names of people I did know and just hadn't thought of. I found people from school and church that I used to attend. Nothing wrong with a friendly call like that.

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007

Wouldn't this infringe on the no-call list thing? Just wondering. I mean, if they are already a customer then it is a customer care call. No harm, no foul. But just complete cold calls I think would be bad. I did go through the phone book though to see if I came across any names of people I did know and just hadn't thought of. I found people from school and church that I used to attend. Nothing wrong with a friendly call like that.

That was sort of my thought!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
s.cape
Replies