1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: When you say yu are making calls 3 aday and booking shows from thatem

1. milkangel

milkangel Advanced Member

when you say yu are making calls 3 aday and booking shows from thatem by how are you getting phone #rs? Is it by the dor prize slips you have or froma phone book? I have tons that i have called and no bookings becuse they back out on the mabys and every one else had maked no or nothing. i need to make calls but i have not any more #ers that i can call from my slips. ?What can i do?

Jan 7, 2010
  2. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

Re: question

door priza list
    all guests ( customer care calls lead into bookings )
    past hosts
    friends , family co workers

3. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

There was a sister consultant a while back who actually started calling people out of the phone book! I honestly don't think I ever would but she had teh guts to.

Jan 7, 2010
  4. milkangel

milkangel Advanced Member

I have burnt allof them
    but i did finally make my customer calls and i sent 3 new catalogs for fall winter ones and one is a day care lady and is going to see if any one from her day care needs any thing. so maby. The ones i did talk to they were happy i called.

Jan 7, 2010
  5. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Same here.

I also am still following up with leads from vendor event's I had last year. I keep calling until they tell me no.

Jan 7, 2010
  6. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

Wouldn't this infringe on the no-call list thing? Just wondering. I mean, if they are already a customer then it is a customer care call. No harm, no foul. But just complete cold calls I think would be bad. I did go through the phone book though to see if I came across any names of people I did know and just hadn't thought of. I found people from school and church that I used to attend. Nothing wrong with a friendly call like that.

Jan 7, 2010
  7. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

That was sort of my thought!

Jan 7, 2010
Have something to add?