• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When You Get to 15,000 in Sales?

In summary, as long as you reach $15,000 in sales within the month you receive your 2% commission increase.
WendyAebi
Does your commission increase start the month you reach $15,000 or the next month?

Good Question Wendy! I just reached my $15k in 8 months and wondered how they would handle that! I'm anxious to hear! :)

As far as I knowit's starts the NEXT month. So if you reached it in November it would start for December. At least that's the way it is in Canada for our $20,000 (equivalent to your $15,000)

The SameYup, it's the same in the US

15,000I just reached my $15,000 in October and received my 2% raise in November!!! Woohoo!! :)

Colleen :)

YEAH! I reached it in November so the $2500 in sales I have this month will be with a 2% raise! That makes me happy! Thanks! :) I'm so glad I reached it last month! :cool:

Congratulations to all of you who have hit this milestone!!! That's great! And I believe you should get a silver whisk pendant from your director as well. :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D Can't wait to join you. ;)

Woohoo! I also reached my $15KI also just reached my $15 at the end of Oct. so Nov. was my first official month to receive the 2% com. raise. Even though that don't sound like much it adds up. Just don't forget to change your info in Pampered Partner so you can see exactly how much you are making per month. I have been so excited to see just how many hurdles I have been able to jump personally not only in the past couple of month, but since Feb. when I signed up with PC. Let's keep it up yall! and show everybody around us how many butts we can kick while earning money too!!!

Angela Roark
Future Director
Corning, AR ;)

Congratulations Ladies! I look forward to that day myself ~ so exciting!

So CloseI can taste it! I hope to hit $15K in January - I can really use the extra 2%.

Congrats to all of you who have reached the milestone.

1. How long does it typically take to reach $15,000 in sales?

The amount of time it takes to reach $15,000 in sales can vary depending on factors such as your sales techniques, customer base, and dedication to your business. However, on average, it can take anywhere from 6 months to a year.

2. Do I earn any incentives or rewards when I reach $15,000 in sales?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will earn rewards and incentives for reaching certain sales milestones. When you reach $15,000 in sales, you will receive a special bonus and be eligible for other rewards and recognition within the company.

3. Can I count sales from online orders towards my $15,000 goal?

Yes, online orders from your personal website or through hostess parties will count towards your $15,000 goal. However, sales from retail orders or orders placed through other consultants will not count towards your personal sales total.

4. What should I do once I reach $15,000 in sales?

Congratulations on reaching this milestone! Once you reach $15,000 in sales, it is important to continue growing your business and maintaining good relationships with your customers. You can also start setting new sales goals for yourself and working towards them.

5. Will reaching $15,000 in sales make me a top seller in the company?

While reaching $15,000 in sales is a great accomplishment, it does not necessarily make you a top seller in the company. There are other factors that contribute to being a top seller, such as sales consistency and a strong customer base. However, reaching this goal is a significant step towards becoming a top seller.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kncmurray