1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales When you get to 15,000 in sales?

1. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

Does your commission increase start the month you reach $15,000 or the next month?

Dec 8, 2005
  2. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Good Question Wendy! I just reached my $15k in 8 months and wondered how they would handle that! I'm anxious to hear! :)

Dec 8, 2005
  3. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

As far as I know

it's starts the NEXT month. So if you reached it in November it would start for December. At least that's the way it is in Canada for our $20,000 (equivalent to your $15,000)

Dec 8, 2005
  4. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

The Same

Yup, it's the same in the US

Dec 9, 2005
  5. letscook04

letscook04 Senior Member Gold Member

I just reached my $15,000 in October and received my 2% raise in November!!! Woohoo!! :)

Colleen :)

Dec 9, 2005
  6. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

YEAH! I reached it in November so the $2500 in sales I have this month will be with a 2% raise! That makes me happy! Thanks! :) I'm so glad I reached it last month! :cool:

Dec 9, 2005
  7. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Congratulations to all of you who have hit this milestone!!! That's great! And I believe you should get a silver whisk pendant from your director as well. :)

8. luv2cookathome

luv2cookathome Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D Can't wait to join you. ;)

9. batroark

batroark Member Gold Member

Woohoo! I also reached my $15K

I also just reached my $15 at the end of Oct. so Nov. was my first official month to receive the 2% com. raise. Even though that don't sound like much it adds up. Just don't forget to change your info in Pampered Partner so you can see exactly how much you are making per month. I have been so excited to see just how many hurdles I have been able to jump personally not only in the past couple of month, but since Feb. when I signed up with PC. Let's keep it up yall! and show everybody around us how many butts we can kick while earning money too!!!

Angela Roark
    Future Director
    Corning, AR ;)

Dec 9, 2005
  10. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

Congratulations Ladies! I look forward to that day myself ~ so exciting!

Dec 10, 2005
  11. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

So Close

I can taste it! I hope to hit $15K in January - I can really use the extra 2%.

Congrats to all of you who have reached the milestone.

Dec 11, 2005
Have something to add?