• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will We Know Nov's Specials?

In summary, it is expected that the November specials will be announced in the September Consultant News. There is speculation that it may be Stoneware again, as it has been a popular item in the past. It is also possible that Simple Additions or baking pieces may be on sale. The carving set and steak knife set are available at the first sales level and can be downloaded on Consultant's Corner for viewing. It is advised not to solely rely on information from Home Office, as it may not always be accurate.
sassypip
Silver Member
I have a lot of customers wanting to know Nov specials. Does anyone know when we will know. I was thinking it might be stoneware again. I have a lot of people with stoneware on their wishlists. Anxiously awaiting!!!

It should be in the September CN, so we should know in a couple of days.

Hopefully it's stoneware. Since we've got the cutlery and cookware going on, my guess is the next big seller items worthy of SAT time would be the stoneware.

Seems like stones are on sale all the time, I'm hoping for some simple additions or some baking pieces.

We never know until they tell us, a few years it was Simple Additions.

chefsteph07 said:
Seems like stones are on sale all the time, I'm hoping for some simple additions or some baking pieces.

wadesgirl said:
We never know until they tell us, a few years it was Simple Additions.

Very true! The baking pieces and serving pieces are good to put on sale for upcoming holidays. Nice selling points. I just never seem to get people interested in them. :rolleyes: :cry: :confused: People like them, but never seem to end up using their 60% off on them even when I do get hosts for those months. Their nuts to not get them at that discount, I think! :eek:

Or possibly the snowman pieces - that kind of item is usually Nov and then baking things in Dec or maybe reversed. We'll find out soon!

They have also done things like the Roasting Pan, Bamboo Cutting Board, Carving Set. Can't wait to find out!Sandi

The carving set is on sale in September though it's not advertised. It's one of the specials people can add if its a $600 show or higher.Generally it's stoneware or simple additions and I have a sinking feeling the SA will be on sale b/c every time I predict them it's something different. I have a host who only has stoneware on her list. We shall see ....

how about th dcb???? yeah right :grumpy:

PCJenni said:
how about th dcb???? yeah right :grumpy:

That's why I'm not betting on Stoneware. It's a pain to say the DCB is excluded.

Hoping it's not SA again in Nov.

Metal bakeware? Bamboo? Some nifty combos?

Betting on Snowmen for Dec. again.

Intrepid_Chef said:
The carving set is on sale in September though it's not advertised. It's one of the specials people can add if its a $600 show or higher.

Generally it's stoneware or simple additions and I have a sinking feeling the SA will be on sale b/c every time I predict them it's something different. I have a host who only has stoneware on her list. We shall see ....

Actually both the steak knife set and the carving set are available at the first sales level. There is a spot on CC where you can download the details on the actual prices and levels. Only the block set is an "add-on" with a show over $650.

Hmmm ... the girl from HO misled me, then. I called them while I was closing out my August show b/c one of the guests booked for September. She was trying to decide whether she wanted the carving set now or with her friend's show. She ended up getting it, but wants the steak knives w/her friend's show. Now it looks like that show may get pushed back.

Intrepid_Chef said:
Hmmm ... the girl from HO misled me, then. I called them while I was closing out my August show b/c one of the guests booked for September. She was trying to decide whether she wanted the carving set now or with her friend's show. She ended up getting it, but wants the steak knives w/her friend's show. Now it looks like that show may get pushed back.

It's downloadable for viewing on Consultant's Corner. I NEVER take HO's word as true!

I know but I didn't have access to a computer!

wadesgirl said:
It's downloadable for viewing on Consultant's Corner. I NEVER take HO's word as true!

I was looking all over for a chart of some sort the other day. I just couldn't seem to find it. It wasn't with the regular chart of the specials. Where is it?

babywings76 said:
I was looking all over for a chart of some sort the other day. I just couldn't seem to find it. It wasn't with the regular chart of the specials. Where is it?

It's on the grid at CC. Host special product details. There's one for Sept and one for Oct.

Oh for Pete's sake! I'm just blind I guess. :D

babywings76 said:
Oh for Pete's sake! I'm just blind I guess. :D
No... I was surprised it wasn't with the host special flyer - it usually is. This is the first time I know of that they had it as a separate doc so why would you have known to look? This discussion is what made me look.:rolleyes:

1. When will the November specials be released?

The November specials will be released on November 1st.

2. Will there be any discounts on specific products?

Yes, there will be discounts on select products for the month of November.

3. Can I still use my host rewards on the November specials?

Yes, you can use your host rewards on any products, including the November specials.

4. How long will the November specials be available for purchase?

The November specials will be available for purchase until November 30th.

5. Will there be any new products featured in the November specials?

Yes, there will be new products featured in the November specials. Make sure to check them out!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • higoobs