• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will the Pampered Chef CC be updated with the SE CN for Spring 2009?

In summary, the Special Edition CN is supposed to come with the change over kit and usually appears on-line within a couple of days after Leadership and conference.
kam
Staff member
Has it ever been mentioned when CC is supposed to be updated with the Special Edition CN??

Otherwise, I can't remember if we get the SE CN in the mail or with our CO kit. Does anyone know??

Thanks!

It comes with our change over kit. However, it is usually on-line before then.

I keep checking to see when it will be up on CC. I'm dying to see it!

me too! I'm actually getting tired of checking though.

candiejayne said:
me too! I'm actually getting tired of checking though.

M e t h r e e !

me four! I think I checked about 6 times today! It is driving me crazy! I have several customers who will definelty go gaga over the sauces and dipping seasonings and the new colapsible bowls and the bamboo! I had a lot of people order grinders so.... Geez! WHEN WILL IT APPEAR????? The torture is killing me!!

Me five! :chef: I am surprized we all have not crashed the site looking for it!! They MUST know what an impatient bunch we are!:angel:

Just seems like it is usually up within a couple days after Leadership and conference! Maybe tomorrow!!!

I got an email from Darla Oelmann saying that it'll be on CC on the 19th.

Thanks for posting that info Kristi!

the 19th?!? holy moly! guess i need to find something to do to occupy my time!

That's five whole days! How will we survive? LOL!

Actually I like that they haven't posted it yet (well, not really this time, since I didn't get to leadership) but I know that in the past I have come back from conferences all excited to be the first to show and tell my team and they had already seen it all on the website. Besides, we need this time to absorb and understand the new program - the products would just distract us.

I'll be able to see it Saturday at my cluster meeting, but I wanted to see it before I went!

PampMomof3 said:
I got an email from Darla Oelmann saying that it'll be on CC on the 19th.

Thanks! I can now safely spend my time doing other things (like working!) :)

I was checking throughout the day too!

I agree w/ Kathleen...thank you SO much for letting us know PampMomof3 that it won't be there until the 19th.

My day job used to give me time to "goof off" sometimes, but here lately I have been so swamped I stay late every night and OT isn't open so I am not even getting paid!! But it is good to know the date it will be there, that will keep me from looking.

BethCooks4U said:
Actually I like that they haven't posted it yet (well, not really this time, since I didn't get to leadership) but I know that in the past I have come back from conferences all excited to be the first to show and tell my team and they had already seen it all on the website. Besides, we need this time to absorb and understand the new program - the products would just distract us.

Well said, Beth.

kam said:
thanks! I can now safely spend my time doing other things (like working!) :)

i was checking throughout the day too!

ditto! : )

THANK YOU FROM ME TOO!!! Now at least I know I will probably clean my house this weekend and not hover over my computer!

I just checked and the SE CN is FINALLY up!!!!!

1. What is included in the "Sp Edition Cn Spring 2009" collection?

The "Sp Edition Cn Spring 2009" collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware perfect for springtime cooking and entertaining. This includes a ceramic stoneware baking dish, a citrus juicer, a pineapple slicer, a silicone spatula, and a citrus zester.

2. Is the "Sp Edition Cn Spring 2009" collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the "Sp Edition Cn Spring 2009" collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the items in the "Sp Edition Cn Spring 2009" collection be used in the oven?

Yes, the ceramic stoneware baking dish in the collection is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F.

4. Are there any special care instructions for the "Sp Edition Cn Spring 2009" collection?

The items in the "Sp Edition Cn Spring 2009" collection should be hand washed before their first use. After each use, they should be washed with warm soapy water and dried thoroughly. The stoneware baking dish should not be placed directly on a heat source or used under the broiler.

5. Can the "Sp Edition Cn Spring 2009" collection be purchased as a set?

Yes, the "Sp Edition Cn Spring 2009" collection can be purchased as a set. It is also possible to purchase each item individually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies