• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will the New Catalogs Arrive for My Party Hosting?

In summary, the new catalogs for a party typically arrive within 2-3 business days after the party is submitted, with additional time for shipping. A notification email will be sent when the catalogs are shipped, and the status can also be checked through the Pampered Chef account. Expedited shipping is not available for catalogs, but a consultant may be able to arrange for faster delivery at an additional cost. Additional catalogs can be ordered through the consultant, with a possible extra fee. If the catalogs do not arrive by the expected date, the consultant or customer service team should be contacted for an update on the order status.
pchef_Christy
I have a customer who is wanting to host a party but not until the new catalogs come in. Does anyone know when that my be? I just signed up this week and didn't know?

The Spring/Summer catalogs are good through August. September is when the new ones come out.

Thank You!!

I also just received my oder of the Summer Catalogs. Pretty much the same as the S/S '08, but a few different photos and slightly different layout.

I would tell the PH she can hold a show now, then book one off of this show to have in the fall. That way, she can take advantage of two host specials! Three, actually, I believe. The one now, the one in the Fall, and the Returning Host in the Fall!

Sarah

Tell her to book July and then another in October. Extra free products in July and then she can get the host bonus twice in October. Plus she'll get a lot of orders so close to the holidays!

Great!! I will have to tell her!! Thanks everyone!!

I did that and now I have a Catalog show in July and then she booked a party in October!! Thanks

1. When will the new catalogs arrive for my party hosting?

The new catalogs typically arrive within 2-3 business days after your party has been submitted. Please allow additional time for shipping.

2. How will I know when the catalogs have been shipped?

You will receive an email notification once your catalogs have been shipped. You can also check the status of your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account.

3. Can I request expedited shipping for my catalogs?

Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping for catalogs. However, if you need them urgently, please reach out to your consultant and they may be able to arrange for a faster delivery method at an additional cost.

4. Can I order additional catalogs for my party?

Yes, you can order additional catalogs for your party by contacting your consultant. Please note that there may be an additional fee for ordering extra catalogs.

5. What should I do if my catalogs have not arrived by the expected date?

If your catalogs have not arrived within the expected timeframe, please reach out to your consultant or our customer service team. They will be able to assist you and provide an update on the status of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twiggy4joe
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedSD