• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director When Will Our Chip Makers Arrive? Answers Here

In summary, experts believe that we may see significant progress in the arrival of chip makers in the next 5-10 years. This delay is due to the high investments and complexity of manufacturing processes involved. The potential benefits of having chip makers include faster and more efficient devices with improved performance. However, there are also challenges in their development, such as increasing demand and limited resources. The arrival of chip makers is expected to bring significant advancements to the technology industry, creating job opportunities and boosting economic growth.
finley1991
I threw away my packing slips... did it say on there when we could expect our chip makers to arrive?

Late July or early August. No specific date. Just that general time frame.

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.K35527.desc.Orka-Set-of-2-Silicone-Microwave-Chip-Makers-wMandolin

Orka Set of 2 Silicone Microwave Chip Makers w/Mandolin
QVC Price: $24.25 Shipping & Handling: $5.72 ($26.50 + $4.75)

I watched the whole demo today while it was on air (and it sold out). I didn't see any difference between theirs and ours other than they even give you a Mandolin slicer to use for the taters/apples/carrots/beets (yes they did all of those so if you need ideas for shows). The color and size were the same.

Not saying this to put ours down - simply letting you know in case it comes up at a show or from a customer as I often encounter QVC junkies (we bond) at parties. :)

Hmmmmm... after reading this, I checked the fall catalog because I wanted to see if our is exclusive to PC and they don't make that designation anymore. :mad: Not sure when they stopped because our current catalog is the same way. Wonder if ours will have the PC logo on it???

Spring/Summer 2011 was when they stopped the Chef Hat logo indicating 'exclusive'.
I miss that!

Also, I have found that the pie gate from Wal-Mart is identical to ours (right down to the placement of the "china" writing on it. I know many items are not exclusive and I don't focus on it, but I do find them out and about. ;)

1. When can we expect to see chip makers arrive?

It is difficult to predict an exact date, as it depends on various factors such as technological advancements and market demand. However, experts believe that we may see significant progress in the next 5-10 years.

2. Why is there a delay in the arrival of chip makers?

The production of advanced chip makers requires significant investments in research and development, as well as highly skilled labor. It also involves complex manufacturing processes, which can lead to delays and setbacks.

3. What are the potential benefits of having chip makers?

Chip makers are essential for the production of various electronic devices, including smartphones, computers, and other smart devices. With advanced chip makers, we can expect faster and more efficient devices with improved performance and features.

4. Are there any challenges in the development of chip makers?

Yes, there are various challenges in the development of chip makers, including increasing demand for advanced technology, limited resources, and competition among chip manufacturers. Additionally, there are concerns about the environmental impact of chip production.

5. How will the arrival of chip makers affect the technology industry?

The arrival of chip makers is expected to bring significant advancements in the technology industry. It can lead to the development of more innovative and efficient devices, as well as create job opportunities and boost economic growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • nikked