• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will I Receive My Pumpkin Dish and Bag?

In summary, the estimated delivery time for the Pumpkin Dish and Bag is typically 7-10 business days from the date of your order. You will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. Expedited delivery options are not available at this time. If your order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please contact customer service for assistance. Changes to the shipping address can only be made if the order has not yet been shipped.
milkangel
i was woundering being i had submitted a show from june on july 1st and submitted another in july should i get my pumkin dish and bag?

Re: qustionNo. Both shows had to be HELD and SUBMITTED in July. Sorry.

Re: qustionI thought you had to have two shows HELD and SUBMITTED in July....so your first (June) show would not have counted...I would check on CC to be sure...

Re: qustionyep, doesn't count. Same thing happened to me. Wished it did.

Hi there! Thank you for submitting two shows in the past few months. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am unable to access specific information about your submissions. However, you can always check the status of your submissions by logging into your consultant account on our website or by reaching out to our customer service team. They will be able to provide you with an update on the status of your pumpkin dish and bag. Thank you for your support and happy cooking!

When Will I Receive My Pumpkin Dish and Bag?

1. What is the estimated delivery time for the Pumpkin Dish and Bag?

The estimated delivery time for the Pumpkin Dish and Bag is typically 7-10 business days from the date of your order.

2. Will I receive a tracking number for my Pumpkin Dish and Bag?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email that you can use to track the delivery of your Pumpkin Dish and Bag.

3. Can I expedite the delivery of my Pumpkin Dish and Bag?

At this time, we do not offer expedited delivery options for the Pumpkin Dish and Bag. Please allow 7-10 business days for standard delivery.

4. What do I do if my Pumpkin Dish and Bag has not arrived within the estimated delivery time?

If your Pumpkin Dish and Bag has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to track your order and provide an update on the status of your delivery.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my Pumpkin Dish and Bag?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you can contact our customer service team to request a change in the shipping address. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • linojackie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies