• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will I Get Paid if I Place My Order by Tomorrow Night?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a unique payment option called "Get Paid TOMORROW: Order Now!" where consultants can receive their commission for sales made today, the very next day. There is no limit on the amount that can be received and there are no additional fees associated with this option. Consultants are automatically enrolled and can still choose to receive their commission at the end of the pay period if preferred.
ckmom002
i was wondering if i put my order in by tomarrow night when will i get paid
?????

We get paid on the 8th and the 22nd. Orders submitted on 1-15 (or on the business day before the 15th) go on your check on the 22nd. Orders submitted on 16-end of the month go on your check on the 8th. So, if you submit by tomorrow night (11:59pm CST), you'll get that commission on the 8th.

HTH,

thank you so much its been awhile since i turned in a show!!!

you get paid once a month if you do not have direct deposit though

1. How does "Get Paid TOMORROW: Order Now!" work?

Pampered Chef offers a unique payment option where you can receive your commission for sales made today, tomorrow. This means that any orders placed by your customers today will be paid out to you the very next day, instead of waiting until the end of the pay period.

2. Is there a limit on how much I can get paid tomorrow?

No, there is no limit on the amount you can get paid tomorrow. You will receive your full commission for all eligible sales made today, regardless of the amount.

3. Are there any fees associated with "Get Paid TOMORROW: Order Now!"?

No, there are no additional fees for using this payment option. You will receive your full commission without any deductions.

4. How do I sign up for "Get Paid TOMORROW: Order Now!"?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you are automatically enrolled in this payment option. Simply continue promoting and selling our products to start receiving your commission tomorrow.

5. Can I still receive my commission at the end of the pay period?

Yes, you have the option to receive your commission at the end of the pay period as usual, instead of opting for "Get Paid TOMORROW: Order Now!". Simply choose the option that works best for you and your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • HealthNut
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • jchriste65