• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When They Buy Your Booking Tool....

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant who had 6 guests at a show and 3 of them purchased the DCB at full price. The consultant is surprised because she is used to people booking shows to get the DCB at a discount or for free. However, she is still happy because 2 of the customers who bought the DCB want to host shows and another guest is considering hosting. The consultant also expresses her hope for a DCB cookbook from the company. Other participants in the conversation also comment on the good sales and the potential for more purchases from customers who are not hosting shows. One consultant also shares a story about a customer who bought the DCB as a gift and another consultant shares a story about a past host
amy07
at full-price it kind of hurts your bookings pitch!:rolleyes:
At my show today I had 6 guests plus the host, 3 purchased the DCB at full price. While I'm not complaining about the sales, I'm used to people booking to get it 1/2 off or FREE!! So much for people not having money right now - or atleast not with this bunch!:love::love:
On the positive side, 2 who purchased the DCB still want to host. And another guest who didn't is checking her calendar. So all is not lost. But it sure did take me by surprise.

I sure hope HO comes out with a cookbook this spring just for the DCB!:D:D

Um, well, I guess having 3 people buy the DCB didn't really hurt your bookings since you have 3 bookings from a show with 6 guests.

Way to go!

Man, the sales must have been good!

susanr613 said:
Um, well, I guess having 3 people buy the DCB didn't really hurt your bookings since you have 3 bookings from a show with 6 guests.

Way to go!

yeah, I guess my post is confusing. Believe me, I am happy about the bookings. Usually I hear that they are booking to get the DCB. :thumbup:

Maybe they'll buy the knife block or the cookware then!

I had a woman call me last week wanting the Dots dinnerware set and two sets of glasses. She didn't care that they were full priced, didn't want to have a show just wanted them for a gift. The gift is for her daughter who had planned on having a Feb show to earn them. Now I hope she still has the show- the mother said she still had other pieces she would order if the daughter did have the show. I turned her order in with a show and the host agreed to give her part of the booking benefits :) You never know..

I had a past host call me and want to order 3 DCB's. She got hers when she had her show and loves it and wanted to order them for Christmas gifts.

1. How does the booking tool work?

The booking tool allows customers to easily schedule and book cooking parties or virtual events with you. They can view your available dates and times, choose a theme, and invite their friends to join.

2. Can I customize the booking tool for my business?

Yes, the booking tool can be personalized with your business information and logo. You can also add your own party themes and descriptions to make it unique to your brand.

3. Is there a cost for using the booking tool?

No, the booking tool is completely free to use for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is a perk of being part of our team.

4. Can I use the booking tool for both in-person and virtual events?

Yes, the booking tool can be used for both in-person and virtual events. You can specify the location and details for each type of event when setting up your party themes.

5. How do I track and manage bookings made through the tool?

The booking tool keeps track of all your upcoming and past bookings in one place. You can easily view and manage your events, send reminders to guests, and track attendance. You can also export the guest list for each event to follow up with attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmdtrgd
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies