• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does Silpada Change Their Catalog? Questions Answered!

In summary, Silpada releases their new catalog twice a year, in the spring and fall. Customers can still order from the previous catalog for a certain period of time after the new one is released. The catalog is valid for 6 months, but some items may sell out before then. Special promotions and discounts are often offered when the new catalog is released, and customers can view the catalog online or purchase a physical copy.
kam
Staff member
I am invited to a Silpada jewelry party on Friday. A friend will go with me if it is the new catalog. From what I can tell it is still the old catalog. Does anyone know what month Silapada's catty changeover happens?

Thanks!

August, I have a friend who sells it and she said July is the end of there year and the new catty comes out in August.

THANK YOU! That helps so much!:)

alot of Silpada reps are having big July blow out parties to get rid of stock to get ready for August, I know 5 people who sell it and have been invited to 5 parties. I love there stuff, but it is pricey, but good quality. I have alot of earrings, the bracelets don't fit me, I have teeny tiny wrists and they fall off. I usually buy for gifts for the holidays, that is what I will do with the July blowouts :)

Actually, it depends on when the last show you went to was. A supplement to the catalog came out at the end of Feb. with new pieces and July 25th is when the big catalog comes out.

I think this product fits you to a tea.

http://www.greentea.com/images/products/display/40219.jpg

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I think this product fits you to a tea.

http://www.greentea.com/images/products/display/40219.jpg

OMG, KG, you crack me up!:p

I thought you might be green with teanvy.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I thought you might be green with teanvy.

Hey BTW, why aren't you at Confrence with the other cheffers!??

Related to When Does Silpada Change Their Catalog? Questions Answered!

1. When does Silpada release their new catalog?

Silpada typically releases their new catalog twice a year, in the spring and fall. Exact release dates may vary, so it is best to check their website or contact a Silpada representative for the most up-to-date information.

2. Can I still order from the previous catalog?

Yes, Silpada allows customers to order from the previous catalog for a certain period of time after the new one is released. This allows for a smooth transition and gives customers the opportunity to purchase any items they may have missed.

3. How long is the catalog valid for?

The Silpada catalog is typically valid for 6 months, until the next catalog is released. However, some items may sell out before the end of the catalog period, so it is best to order early to ensure availability.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts when the new catalog is released?

Yes, Silpada often offers special promotions or discounts when the new catalog is released. These may include discounts on select items or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check their website or contact a Silpada representative for any current promotions.

5. Can I view the catalog online?

Yes, Silpada has a digital version of their catalog available on their website. This allows customers to view the catalog at any time and easily share it with friends and family. However, physical copies of the catalog are also available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views