• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do We Receive Our Sell-a-Thon Packages and Change Over Boxes?

In summary, Sell-A-Thon and Change Over is a promotional event organized by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn extra rewards and incentives for selling a certain amount of products during a specific time period. The event typically takes place during the months of September and October, and to participate, one must be a Pampered Chef consultant and register through their consultant dashboard. The rewards and incentives for Sell-A-Thon and Change Over vary each year and can include free products, discounted products, and extra commission on sales. New consultants are also eligible to participate and it can be a great way to jumpstart their business and build a customer base.
KimberleePowell
When do we get our Sell-a-thon packages and our Change over boxes of paperwork?

It was in the June 24 PC Newswire. They ship near the end of the month.

I searched through the 6/24 newswire and couldn't find any info but did find this in the 6/17 newswire:

To help you plan, here are important dates and deadlines to remember:

• July 22 — Begin ordering your new fall paperwork.
• July 24 — Fall paperwork packages ship for delivery to Directors and above.
• July 26 — Fall paperwork packages ship for delivery to all Consultants.
• Aug 15 — Last day to order spring/summer paperwork.
• Sept 1 — Begin using your new fall paperwork.

Note: All New Consultant Kits shipped Aug. 1-22 will include new fall paperwork and a spring/summer transition packet (50 write-in receipts, 25 spring/summer catalogs). Beginning Aug. 23, kits will only include new fall paperwork.

Oops- that's the one I meant. I was trying to remember the date off the top of my head.

I am so ready for my change over and changing things up with it!!

Related to When Do We Receive Our Sell-a-Thon Packages and Change Over Boxes?

1. What is Sell-A-Thon and Change Over?

Sell-A-Thon and Change Over is a promotional event organized by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn extra rewards and incentives for selling a certain amount of products during a specific time period.

2. When does Sell-A-Thon and Change Over take place?

The dates for Sell-A-Thon and Change Over vary each year, but it typically takes place during the months of September and October.

3. How can I participate in Sell-A-Thon and Change Over?

To participate, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and register for the event through your consultant dashboard. Then, you must meet the sales goals set by the company during the designated time period.

4. What are the rewards and incentives for Sell-A-Thon and Change Over?

The rewards and incentives for Sell-A-Thon and Change Over vary each year, but they can include free products, discounted products, and extra commission on sales made during the event.

5. Can I still participate if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants are eligible to participate in Sell-A-Thon and Change Over. It is a great way to jumpstart your business and earn extra rewards while building your customer base.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies