• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can We Expect Our Changeover Box?

In summary, a changeover box is a package of new products and materials released periodically by Pampered Chef. It includes updated versions of existing products and new products to keep consultants up-to-date and showcase to customers. The release date for the changeover box varies but is typically announced a few times a year through consultants or the website. The contents of the box are predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be chosen by consultants. Ordering a changeover box is available to Pampered Chef consultants through their website, and the cost is deducted from their commission check. Non-consultants can join the team to become eligible to order a changeover box. Leftover products from previous changeover boxes can still be used, but it is recommended to order the
chezshelly
Gold Member
I have looked and can't find the dates to expect our change over box. Anyone have any of those dates??

I looked too and can't find it, but I'm guessing the ETA is after launch.

I would imagine that they will be here this weekend...for spring launch back in Feb. we were on the second date of launches and when I got back from launch that nite my changeover was waiting for me. Also my director pkg was there waiting too...

I remember last year mine arrived before my hospitality director! It was after our 2nd launch but not long after.

Heard yesterday that it's August 10 for Consultants and August 7 for Directors and above. Anxiously waiting!!

When Can We Expect Our Changeover Box?

1. What is a changeover box and why do we need it?

A changeover box is a package of new products and materials that are released periodically by Pampered Chef. It includes updated versions of existing products and new products that are added to our catalog. These boxes are essential for our consultants to stay up-to-date and showcase the latest and greatest products to their customers.

2. When is the next changeover box being released?

The release date for the changeover box varies, but it typically happens a few times a year. The exact date will be announced by Pampered Chef through your consultant or on our website. Keep an eye out for any updates or promotions related to the changeover box.

3. Can I choose what products are included in my changeover box?

No, the contents of the changeover box are predetermined by Pampered Chef. However, the products included are carefully selected to ensure that our consultants have a well-rounded selection to offer their customers.

4. How can I order a changeover box?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can order a changeover box through your consultant website. The cost of the box will be deducted from your commission check. If you are not a consultant, you can join our team and become eligible to order a changeover box.

5. What if I have leftover products from the previous changeover box?

If you have any leftover products from the previous changeover box, you can still use them to showcase and sell to your customers. However, it is important to stay updated with the latest products and materials, so we recommend ordering the new changeover box to have the most current and popular items to offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DessertDivaFL
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithmel
Replies