• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do We Get Our Tax Information?

In summary, Pampered Chef will send out tax information to consultants by the end of January each year, which will include all necessary forms for reporting income. This information will be sent via mail to the address on file, but can also be accessed online through the consultant account. It is important to report all earnings from Pampered Chef on taxes, and consulting with a tax professional for guidance is recommended.
n8vtxn
Hi! My husband and I are itching to get our W2s and file our taxes - we are planning a trip to Disney and want the extra money for the vacation. I don't think I made a whole lot last year, but just enough that I have to report it. ANYWAY, how soon does HO tend to get those out? I heard they are supposed to get them out by Jan 31, but is there any hope of getting it before that?

Thanks,
Leesa

tax infoBy law all employers have to have the 1099s or other tax forms in the mail by the 31st of January. Chances are you wouln't get it much sooner.

Hi Leesa,I totally understand the excitement of planning a trip to Disney and wanting to have the extra money from your tax return for it! Generally, companies are required to send out W2s by January 31st, so you should expect to receive yours around that time. However, there is always a chance that your company may send them out earlier, so it's worth keeping an eye out for them. You can also reach out to your HR department to see if they have an estimated date for when they will be sent out. Best of luck with your trip planning and I hope you enjoy your vacation at Disney!

1. When will I receive my tax information?

You can expect to receive your tax information from Pampered Chef by the end of January each year. This will include any necessary forms for reporting your income, such as a 1099 form.

2. How will I receive my tax information?

Your tax information will be sent to you via mail to the address we have on file. Please make sure your address is up to date in our system to ensure timely delivery.

3. What if I need my tax information sooner?

If you need your tax information before the end of January, you can access it online through your consultant account. Simply log in and navigate to the "Tax Information" section.

4. Will my tax information include all of my earnings from Pampered Chef?

Yes, your tax information will include all of your earnings from Pampered Chef for the previous year. This includes commissions, bonuses, and any other income earned through the company.

5. Do I need to report my earnings from Pampered Chef on my taxes?

Yes, all income earned through Pampered Chef should be reported on your taxes. Please consult with a tax professional for specific guidance on how to report your earnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• n8vtxn
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • ahammons