• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Not Sure About How to Get Information for My Taxes

In summary, to determine which forms are needed for taxes, one can visit the IRS website or consult with a tax professional. Documents such as W-2 forms and receipts for deductible expenses should be gathered before filing taxes. Previous tax returns can be accessed online or requested from the IRS. The filing deadline is typically April 15th, but may vary. Help can be obtained from a tax professional, free tax preparation services, or the IRS directly.
ChefJen2012
I just started last year and I'm not sure about how to get information for my taxes. Can anyone give me suggestions? Are there reports I can download? I am on the new website and still trying to figure thangs out. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!!

Re: TaxesYou should get a 1099 in the mail.

I ended up going inactive at the end of 2012 for personal reasons and family things at home. I wasn't making that much throughout the year, enough to at least stay active. In getting my tax stuff together, I wondered if I needed tax info for Pampered Chef for what I did make in 2012.

There was no 1099 mailed to me, and I can't log into consultants corner anymore being that I am inactive. Anyone know what I should do, or if nothing was mailed, then I shouldn't worry about it?

Thanks,
Tracy

Call HO in the morning

You can also run an expense report as long as you put in mileage for shows and anything that was a 'consultant gift' it will appear here. It is under Reports on PPP. You need to adjust the dates to reflect 01/01/2012 to 12/31/2012 or whatever year you want.

1. How do I know which forms I need for my taxes?

To determine which forms you need for your taxes, you can visit the official website of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or consult with a tax professional. Generally, individuals will need to file a Form 1040, but additional forms may be required depending on your specific financial situation.

2. What documents do I need to gather before filing my taxes?

You will typically need to gather documents such as your W-2 forms, 1099 forms, and any other income statements, as well as receipts for deductible expenses. You may also need to gather documents related to any investments, property ownership, and self-employment income.

3. How can I access my previous tax returns?

You can access your previous tax returns by logging into your account on the IRS website or by requesting a copy from the IRS directly. You may also have copies of your tax returns on file with your tax preparer if you used one in the past.

4. What is the deadline for filing my taxes?

The deadline for filing your taxes varies depending on the tax year. Typically, the deadline is April 15th, but it may be extended to a later date in certain circumstances. It is important to file your taxes on time to avoid penalties and interest.

5. How can I get help if I am unsure about how to file my taxes?

If you are unsure about how to file your taxes, you can seek help from a tax professional or utilize resources provided by the IRS, such as free tax preparation services or the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program. You can also contact the IRS directly for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• E R
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • sburnside