• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do We Find Out May/June Hostess Specials?

It is a consultant-only board, and in order to join you must provide your consultant number when applying.
bbstephan
Is May's hostess special the HWC plate and saucer? One of my hosts for Jan. asked when we find out May/June host specials- she has to have all her bookings submitted with her show by Tuesday. Anyone know? Thanks!

Becky Stephan
Fort Worth, TX

I'm not sure about the timing of finding out the May and June host specials, but she can put herself down as a future booking off of her own show now and can then change the date later if she wants to. BUT...her future show must be held within six months of this show. Hope that helps!

Yes, May is the HWC cups and squares.

How'd you find out what the HWC products were, Jodi? :D

From the other board. :) At least that's what it is for the US.

what other board?

Ahhh, okay! :)

I got it off of WLPC2. From Joy's Do you love a bargain flyer? She was the original creator of it and it's been going around ALL over the US AND Canada and I have to chuckle everytime my director sends it to me (modified for Canada of course) that she says was sent and created by HER upline. Of course I feel obligated to correct her and give credit where credit is due :D

kcjodih said:
I have to chuckle everytime my director sends it to me (modified for Canada of course) that she says was sent and created by HER upline. Of course I feel obligated to correct her and give credit where credit is due :D

Hee hee! :D

okay maybe it because I'm new to this or I'm just brain dead lol :p , but what does HWC and WLPC2 mean?

Lisa,
Every year, Pampered Chef does a Help Whip Cancer (HWC) month, typically in May. The host bonus items are pink, and a portion of the price of the item (usually $1) goes to breast cancer research. There is usually a guest special item that is pink as well, and again, a $1 from each of those sold goes to breast cancer research.
WLPC2 is an MSN chat group - We Love Pampered Chef Too. :)

crsnlsa said:
okay maybe it because I'm new to this or I'm just brain dead lol :p , but what does HWC and WLPC2 mean?
HWC = Help Whip Cancer it is always in May when PC puts out special products just for May and $1 for every one of these special products purchased goes to The American Cancer Society for early detection of Breast Cancer and they encourage you to hold HWC fundraisers also for this.
WLPC2 is a group on MSN that stands for We Love Pampered Chef 2
HTH

Thank you for the information... after I asked I figured out the HWC. lol

Wlpc2Can someone please give me the link to this? I am new, and need all the information I can get. Thanks!! :)

WeLovePamperedChefToo

WeLovePamperedChef2

Here are two links (one to the board mentioned and one to another). They are, like this one, also great boards. One is usually busier than the other. Make sure you include your consultant number when you apply to join or you will be refused because unlike this board they are both for consultants ONLY.

2006 Help Whip Cancer ProductsThe Help Whip Cancer Products and host/guest special information was shared at Leadership conference in January. Polk-a-dots and cute! I used not to be crazy about anything polk-a-dotted (it reminded me of an old maxi-pad commercial...yes I'm dating myself), but these are precious!

kcjodih said:
I got it off of WLPC2. From Joy's Do you love a bargain flyer? She was the original creator of it and it's been going around ALL over the US AND Canada and I have to chuckle everytime my director sends it to me (modified for Canada of course) that she says was sent and created by HER upline. Of course I feel obligated to correct her and give credit where credit is due :D

JODI!!! Thank you for defending my honor :) I have gotten LOTS of inspiration from everyone else's creativity over the last couple of years, but I am especially proud of my "originals" -- the Do You Love a Bargain being one of them. It comes with the territory, sometimes, that it's going to be passed around and "re-authored". My executive director actually encouraged me to submit the flyer directly to home office to see if they would make this a flyer that was available to all consultants, but I never heard back from them -- but in the meantime, I will continue to update them and hope that everyone can get alot of use out of them!

If you are applying for membership to the WeLovePamperedChef2 MSN group, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE include your consultant # or you will be automatically denied. We need that to verify that you are a consultant.

We've had an influx of new member applications this past week, and I assume they are coming from here -- we'd love to welcome you, but please let us know your Cons. #! Thanks!!

Ok, blonde moment!
kcjodih said:
WeLovePamperedChefToo

WeLovePamperedChef2

Here are two links (one to the board mentioned and one to another). They are, like this one, also great boards. One is usually busier than the other. Make sure you include your consultant number when you apply to join or you will be refused because unlike this board they are both for consultants ONLY.

Ok, I feel like I had a blonde moment yesterday after reading this post I went over to apply to each of the sites to see if I could find something there that I have been looking for. On both of them, I did everything required other than giving my consultant number. I was able to reapply to WeLovePamperedChef2, but could not figure out how to reapply to welovepamperedcheftoo group. I really felt silly when I was denied by both of them for not putting my Con#. Does anybody have any suggestions?

They both require your consultant number. You can reapply.

Are your sales higher in May?Since this will be my first May with PC, I was wondering if the HWC campaign increases personal sales. I would think that more people would be willing to host shows that could possibly benefit such a worthy cause. What has been the experience of this group?

Month of May SalesMy opinion of May sales
BOOK HEAVY THE 1ST TWO WEEKS * BOOK HEAVY THE 1ST TWO WEEKS *
BOOK HEAVY THE 1ST TWO WEEKS * BOOK HEAVY THE 1ST TWO WEEKS *

Because May is an end of the school year and graduations, people already have activities going on the last two weeks for their children's school, someone elses graduation, vacations, etc. This also means they've spent extra money for the month already.

The #1 key to a successful May is to BOOK HEAVY THE 1ST TWO WEEKS! April 1st, if you do not already have the first two weeks of May booked to your satisfaction, make those customer care calls. When you wait until mid-April and expect to only communicate with those at your shows, you'll be limiting yourself too much. Many will feel that having a show 2-3 weeks from the show they just attended is too soon.

During the customer care calls, if they cannot do a cooking show, ask if they'd be interested in doing a catalog show since it is for such a great cause. You can share with them, "We've raised 4.5 million in the last 7 years doing this campaign this one month of each year. It's people like you that have helped just by passing around a catalog and collecting some orders or hosting a show. You're rewarded with free products and the American Cancer Society is rewarded with the funds for more research. That's a plan you can't pass up, is it?" (Always pose the question as a yes answer)

sounds goodThanks Rita for sharing your experience. I'll make sure my May calendar is where I need it to be by April 15th. To be sure there will be people more than willing to part with their tax money for cancer research! or great PC products! :)

When Do We Find Out May/June Hostess Specials?

The May/June Hostess Specials are typically announced at the end of the previous month. So, for example, the May/June specials will be announced at the end of April.

Will the May/June Hostess Specials be different from the current specials?

Yes, the May/June Hostess Specials will be different from the current specials. Pampered Chef releases new specials every month, so there will always be something new and exciting for our hosts and customers.

Can I see the May/June Hostess Specials before they are officially announced?

Unfortunately, the May/June Hostess Specials are not released until the end of the previous month. However, you can sign up for our email newsletter to be among the first to know about our promotions and specials.

Is there a minimum amount I need to spend to qualify for the May/June Hostess Specials?

Yes, there is a minimum qualifying amount for our hostess specials. This amount may vary each month, so be sure to check the details when the specials are announced.

How long do I have to take advantage of the May/June Hostess Specials?

The May/June Hostess Specials are typically available for the entire month, but the specific end date will be included in the announcement. We recommend booking your party early in the month to ensure you have enough time to take advantage of the specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefmama
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • pchefinski
  • Pampered Chef Shows