• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do They Charge Us for the Order?

In summary, the payment for an online order is charged immediately upon checkout, while for party orders it is charged within 24-48 hours after the party ends. The payment for individual orders through a consultant is charged when the order is submitted to Pampered Chef. Unfortunately, the payment method cannot be changed once an order is placed. If there are duplicate charges on a credit card, it could be due to a technical error or a temporary hold by the bank. A confirmation email will be received for successfully processed payments. All major credit cards, PayPal, and Pampered Chef gift cards are accepted, while personal checks and cash are accepted for party and individual orders but may result in longer processing times.
momoffour
Hi! I was just wondering when they charge us for the order we place. I placed a show over a week ago. The things have been sent and should be here today. I still havent seen the money taken out in my checking account. Anyone know when they do this?

Thanks!

I don't think there is a specific timeline. I do know they allow you a grace period of about 4 days to get all your deposits made. I have had $$ not come out for several weeks.

It takes awhile some times 1 1/2 weeks. Don't worry. They guarentee us they won't deduct it until at least 4 working days after we submit the show to give us time to make the deposit. So I never take a chance and have my deposit in by that deadline.

wow thanks for that. I was wondering the same thing. I was kind of upset because i sent a show friday and the bank was closed. i dont trust night deposit boxes (to many bad experiences) and was scared to death they would hit my account before i got a chance to get there. my bank is about 30 minutes from my house so its hard to get there on a regular basis.

I think they wait for delivery conformation. They always take my payments out the day after the shippment is received.

It does take a while for them to deduct for the show, but its good theyallow enough time.

When Do They Charge Us for the Order?

The answer to this question depends on the type of order you are placing. For online orders, the payment will be charged immediately upon checkout. For party orders, the payment will be charged after the party ends, typically within 24-48 hours. For individual orders placed through a consultant, the payment will be charged when the order is submitted to Pampered Chef.

Can I Change the Payment Method After Placing an Order?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, the payment method cannot be changed. If you need to change the payment method, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Why Was My Credit Card Charged Twice for an Order?

If you see duplicate charges on your credit card for an order, it could be due to a technical error or a temporary hold placed by your bank. Please contact our customer service team for assistance and we will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

How Will I Know If My Payment Was Successfully Processed?

For online orders, you will receive a confirmation email once your payment has been successfully processed. For party orders and individual orders through a consultant, you will receive a confirmation email once the order has been submitted to Pampered Chef for processing.

What Forms of Payment Do You Accept?

We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept payment through PayPal and Pampered Chef gift cards. For party orders and individual orders through a consultant, we also accept personal checks and cash. Please note that personal checks may take longer to process and may delay the shipment of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimoMakano
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
  • aleechef