• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can We Tell Customers About New Info?

In summary, the group discusses how they handle talking about new and discontinued products with clients. They suggest not mentioning new products until they have to, and instead focus on the discontinued items and price increases. They also share ideas for promotions and flyers for August and back to school specials. Some suggest not waiting until August to talk about new products, while others prefer to book shows for September and October. They also mention the "Going, Going, Gone" flyer for discontinued items and the importance of promoting them to boost sales.
ChefMary412
I know it won't be until after WAVE 3 and all of us know... but after that can we starting talking to clients about new and discontinued products? How do you usually handle spreading the new news?

I wouldn't go into much detail unless you have your July and August where you want them on your calendar. You just don't want to tell your july guests that your trying to get booked for August. Because if they see alot they like they will most likely wait and book for September. ;)

Last edited:
Very true that they may wait to schedule shows for Sept...but I will be mentioning some things now. Maybe not what the new stuff is, but what is being discontinued and going up in price.

pampered.chris said:
Very true that they may wait to schedule shows for Sept...but I will be mentioning some things now. Maybe not what the new stuff is, but what is being discontinued and going up in price.

Ha that's true too!!:D

You can book the heck out of the rest of July and August if you talk about the discontinued items....that's my plan as of Monday when my Wave would start!

My plan too!! I figure I should be getting some mad orders for some of those items!! That is why I plan to NOT mention anything new until I have to. I want to get at least 4 shows for August...right now i have none. But I also plan to send out a mass email about discontinued products and the price increase just to see if I can get orders even and make my own show!

pampered.chris said:
My plan too!! I figure I should be getting some mad orders for some of those items!! That is why I plan to NOT mention anything new until I have to. I want to get at least 4 shows for August...right now i have none. But I also plan to send out a mass email about discontinued products and the price increase just to see if I can get orders even and make my own show!

That is a great idea, I have no shows for August either :( I have 5 for July and hopefully will get some bookings, but I have not been having luck with mass bookings at shows. I sent out an e-mail about August dollars days and a back to school special, but so far no takers :(

Merego...I'm curious. Would you mind sharing what your back to school special is? And what are dollar days? How does that work?? Thanks

I like that idea of sharing the discontinued and higher price things. Thanks. I was thinking I should wait until Aug to talk about newer stuff and book up Sept and Oct. that way.

ChefMary412 said:
I like that idea of sharing the discontinued and higher price things. Thanks. I was thinking I should wait until Aug to talk about newer stuff and book up Sept and Oct. that way.

go for it! why wait!

pampered2007 said:
Merego...I'm curious. Would you mind sharing what your back to school special is? And what are dollar days? How does that work?? Thanks

Not at all :)
I got both ideas from this site and just modified them.

Attachments

• back to school.doc
    134.5 KB · Views: 488
  • dollar days.doc
    112.5 KB · Views: 449
Thanks Mer, those are great. I really like the August flyer~gonna have to use that myself!

Those are great flyers... THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Wave 3 is over someone normally posts a Going, Going, Gone flyer of the discontinued items. As soon as I get that I start talking about them. I talk up the new products and will take a mini catalog or one full catalog to shows for people to look at, but I do not pul it out until they have ordered. That way it will not affect the hosts sales if the decide they want to wait to get something out of the new catalog.

The Discontinued list really helps with sales b/c people want it before it is gone.

chefmeg said:
Thanks Mer, those are great. I really like the August flyer~gonna have to use that myself!

I can not take credit for the creation of the flyer, I got it off this site and just tweaked it to work for me :) Glad you like it and can use it :)

Related to When Can We Tell Customers About New Info?

1. When will new information be available to share with customers?

New information regarding products or promotions will be available to share with customers as soon as it is officially released by Pampered Chef. We strive to keep our consultants and customers updated as quickly as possible.

2. Can we share sneak peeks of upcoming products with our customers?

Absolutely! We encourage our consultants to share sneak peeks of upcoming products with their customers. This creates excitement and anticipation for our new products.

3. Are there any restrictions on what we can share with our customers?

While we want our consultants to share as much information as possible with their customers, we do have some restrictions on what can be shared. Please refer to our guidelines for consultants to ensure you are sharing the correct information.

4. Can we pre-order products for our customers?

Unfortunately, pre-ordering products for customers is not an option at this time. Our products are only available for purchase once they are officially released.

5. Will there be any exclusive offers for customers regarding new products?

Yes! We often have exclusive offers and promotions for our customers when new products are released. Be sure to stay updated with our newsletters and social media for these special deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • pampchef.angel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
Replies