• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It True They Tell You to Send Info to Your Customers at Conference?

Independent Consultant agreements- Remember to sell the dream!- Business cards with your best business tip on the back to hand out to other consultants- Index cards to write down the three best ideas you want to use from each workshop- Preprinted labels with your name and address to make filling out forms easier- Highlighter, pens, and a notebook- Pampered Chef® Proprietary Debit Card- St
Maragib
Is it really true that they suggest you send out the new info from conference? Or do they suggest you wait and send after the 20th?
If HO truly suggests that wave 1 and 2ers send out info to the consultant's customer base but specifically asks you to not tell other consultants than I am pissed.
Those customers should not have the chance to know anything before anyone else's, and especially shouldn't get to know more than someone who is a consultant. WTH?
So is it true - does HO really suggest you tell you customers at conference?

Mara

First Mara, calm down...why are you pissed and swearing at a company that provides so many good things?Officially, I've only always heard to buy catalogs and address them, not "officially" to mail them and to always keep quiet until the end of Wave 3. I've been in Wave 1 2 years and never spoke to my customers until the end of Wave 3.With as many consultants as we have coming and going people will naturally make up their own rules and things spread and get out early.PC repeatedly requests this information to be kept quiet.I honestly wish directors wouldn't even schedule cluster meetings until the end of Wave 3. My ED won't share stuff with you from conference if you go until AFTER all 3 waves are over. That is the intent...people break that.

I didn't mean to sound so fired up, but I am upset if there is a double standard, that is why I asked specifically if HO tells you to bring stamps and etc or if it has become a suggestion from a director or something. I am really not that fired up, but if does irk me that customers know right now and i am still impatiently waiting to hear. Maybe I should sign up to be on that mailing list if I don't attend next year either. :D

And just for the record I was not swearing at PC I just exclaimed What the heck? :blushing:

Mara

My hospitality director is Wave 1, I'm 3. I am also on the mailing list for at least 1 of her directors because I was a past customer and she's never removed me. She's keeping totally mum until Monday, and it's killing her to do so! :)

Maragib said:
I didn't mean to sound so fired up, but I am upset if there is a double standard, that is why I asked specifically if HO tells you to bring stamps and etc or if it has become a suggestion from a director or something. I am really not that fired up, but if does irk me that customers know right now and i am still impatiently waiting to hear. Maybe I should sign up to be on that mailing list if I don't attend next year either. :D

And just for the record I was not swearing at PC I just exclaimed What the heck? :blushing:

Mara

So glad you are breathing and calmed. Where I am from, WTH is H-E-double hockey sticks...and is swearing.

With the invention of texting, the English language is so diluted it is hard to tell.

I truly believe that mailing them is a director/consultant suggestion, not a former HO suggestion. I have NEVER seen it on a list of things to bring to conference from HO.

:)

janetupnorth said:
I truly believe that mailing them is a director/consultant suggestion, not a former HO suggestion. I have NEVER seen it on a list of things to bring to conference from HO.

:)

From the 2008 National Conference Checklist:

Business Items
 Consultant planner
 Pins you’ve earned to affix to your name badge
 A few catalogs, opportunity brochures and Independent Consultant
Agreements — you never know who you’ll meet in Chicago!
Remember to sell the dream!
 Business cards with your best business tip on the back to hand
out to other Consultants
 Index cards to write down the three best ideas you want to
use from each workshop
 Preprinted labels with your name and address to make filling
out forms easier
 Highlighter, pens and a notebook
 Pampered Chef® Proprietary Debit Card
 Stamps and preprinted address labels to mail new product
postcards to hosts
 Dream Patrol Recruiting Postcards earned January – June 2008

Well that is crap.

Wasn't that specifically a postcard that was out then though, not a whole mini-catalog? ...and it does say hosts not customers. I obviously did not read last year's list well enough! :)

I'm not sure about a new product postcard. I don't remember anyone talking about those. All I remember them having for me to mail were mini-catalogs. Last time I checked though, a host was a customer... ;)

Yes, a host is a customer, but not your whole mailing list. I personally don't think the recommendation should be there. I like the secret until the end so no one has an unfair "advantage".

Yeah that was on there last year ... I cheerfully blew that suggestion off. I might have felt differently had I had a Sept. 1 show on the calendar, however, but probably still would have waited until I got home and had a chance to download and copy specials, whcih still would not be until the end of Wave 3.

You have so much to do when you're there .. does anybody really think sending something in the mail will be tops on the list?

Didn't they have postcards available a few years ago that said that the new products come out in September, but to contact the consultant to find out what they'll be? I wonder if this is an old bit of advice that never got removed.I send postcards from NC. Before anyone gets upset, the postcards I send are to my upcoming hosts. I write telling them that I'm learning how to be a better consultant for them. I usually write them before I leave for NC, stamp them, and drop them in the mail as soon as I arrive in Chicago.

raebates said:
I send postcards from NC. Before anyone gets upset, the postcards I send are to my upcoming hosts. I write telling them that I'm learning how to be a better consultant for them. I usually write them before I leave for NC, stamp them, and drop them in the mail as soon as I arrive in Chicago.

I love this idea!!! How cute!!:love:

Thanks. It saves me time at NC. I'll buy postcards tomorrow to use next time.

1. Is it mandatory to send information to my customers at conference?

No, it is not mandatory. However, it is highly recommended as it is a great way to keep your customers informed and engaged with new products and promotions.

2. What type of information should I send to my customers at conference?

You can send a variety of information such as new product releases, special offers, upcoming events, and tips and tricks for using our products. You can also include personalized messages to make your customers feel valued.

3. How do I send information to my customers at conference?

You can send information through email, social media, or by handing out physical copies of flyers or catalogs. You can also utilize our online platform to send digital updates to your customers.

4. Will sending information to my customers at conference benefit my business?

Yes, sending information to your customers at conference can have multiple benefits for your business. It can help increase sales, build customer loyalty, and create a stronger connection with your customers.

5. Is there a specific time or frequency to send information to my customers at conference?

There is no specific time or frequency, but it is recommended to send updates at least once a month to keep your customers engaged and informed. You can also send timely updates for special events or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Leanna