• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can We Buy the New Supply Order Items?

You're welcome. I was trying to think of a good way because I just know that if I included business cards they would get unloaded the first time it gets used - this way my info is always there. And this is inexpensive too.
jesusluvsu2005
I am so excited about the new shopping bags! When can we place an order for them? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

An order form with details will come in your changeover kit. Usually not until February at the earliest.

I know the new catalogs will be shipped in any order placed after Feb 16th, so, maybe then.

You can order them beginning Jan 23rd They are 5 for $6.50.

Most of the Leadership info will be up on CC on Monday, including the SE CN. That contains info about the change, as does the January CN.The SE CN indicates that there are price changes on a lot of paperwork, so be aware that the cost of doing business will go up some for next season.

:D
jesusluvsu2005 said:
I am so excited about the new shopping bags! When can we place an order for them? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

MEE TOO. I will be using a Seasons Best and a shopping bag for my hostess gift! I always felt just a SB was not enough, but together I think it is perfect!

Is there a pic of the new shopping bags anywhere??

KARYN said:
Is there a pic of the new shopping bags anywhere??

Crap, I didn't get a picture of it either. If you feel really special, I can take a picture of mine.

It looks just like the typical reusable bags (like on the Wal-Mart commercials). It's cranberry with a white logo on one side. The special edition CN will be up tomorrow sometime (probably) and there's a pic in there.I recommend putting a baggie of 6-8 of your business cards in the bottom of each one you hand out. That way, people can hand out your info when they're asked about the bag at the store. ;)

wadesgirl said:
Crap, I didn't get a picture of it either. If you feel really special, I can take a picture of mine.
I think all the cheffers are special....so maybe another posted pic ???

chefann said:
It looks just like the typical reusable bags (like on the Wal-Mart commercials). It's cranberry with a white logo on one side. The special edition CN will be up tomorrow sometime (probably) and there's a pic in there.

I recommend putting a baggie of 6-8 of your business cards in the bottom of each one you hand out. That way, people can hand out your info when they're asked about the bag at the store. ;)

Yah, what Ann said! My camera and computer are about to go up for the night. It's really nice and big. It became my 2nd carry-on piece when I needed a little bit more room on the flight home.

I would lov a pic of your bag Thanks you ARE special!!!

KARYN said:
I would lov a pic of your bag Thanks you ARE special!!!

Okay, I did it, give me one second.

I'll post them in my picture thread on the Leadership thread.

We can also use these to put Host Packets in to leave on doors knobs outside when host isn't home. And take them to your shows and tell them they will get one when they book a show...there are some that absolutely LOVE PC.

chefann said:
It looks just like the typical reusable bags (like on the Wal-Mart commercials). It's cranberry with a white logo on one side. The special edition CN will be up tomorrow sometime (probably) and there's a pic in there.

I recommend putting a baggie of 6-8 of your business cards in the bottom of each one you hand out. That way, people can hand out your info when they're asked about the bag at the store. ;)

Maybe even take a white paint-pen and write under the logo or on the other side of the bag: "My Consultant gave me this bag! her name is --- ---- contact her at --- ----" or something like that.

I definitely will be getting these for my Hosts! Everyone loves an extra bag! My DD uses her Target one to carry toys in for the kids when they go further than an hour away... Now she'll have a PC one to carry for me!

pamperedlinda said:
Maybe even take a white paint-pen and write under the logo or on the other side of the bag: "My Consultant gave me this bag! her name is --- ---- contact her at --- ----" or something like that.

Fantastic idea Linda! Glad you thought of it AND shared it!

pcchefjane said:
Fantastic idea Linda! Glad you thought of it AND shared it!

You're welcome. I was trying to think of a good way because I just know that if I included business cards they would get unloaded the first time it gets used - this way my info is always there. And this is inexpensive too.

I LOVE the thought of putting our info ON the bag vs assuming they may be nice enough to hand out our info. I think it is such an awesome idea!!

ChefAnn, you got your wish!!! At least I think it was you that wanted these!!

I just love everything!! I am so excited about the new stuff and the HWC this year will be SO great!!!

What great ideas of ways to use these new bags to promote our businesses! Thanks ladies!

Went to bed, but laid there and thought of this, so I came downstairs to post in case I didn't remember it in the morning! Don't know if the fabric would be able to take it or not, but what about those iron on transfers that you can print off. Do you think you could put your contact info. on those and iron them on?

pampered.chris said:
ChefAnn, you got your wish!!! At least I think it was you that wanted these!!
I had suggested them as a HWC or RUFTH product, but I think that having them as a supply item is a great idea, too! I was sitting next to my NED when they were announced, and she leaned over to me and said, "Put your host packs in them so that your host has a bag for when she goes shopping for the recipe ingredients."

These bags sound fab. I wonder if we will get them in the UK.

chefann said:
I was sitting next to my NED when they were announced, and she leaned over to me and said, "Put your host packs in them so that your host has a bag for when she goes shopping for the recipe ingredients."

Excellent Idea. I will be using them for my hostess packets....

Another Idea would be to put a luggage tag on the handle with your business cards in it, or your info on it. It would have to be one that you could easily take the cards out.

wadesgirl said:
I'll post them in my picture thread on the Leadership thread.
How do you find the picture thread?

Related to When Can We Buy the New Supply Order Items?

1. When will the new supply order items be available for purchase?

The new supply order items will be available for purchase on the first day of the next catalog release, which is typically every six months.

2. Can I pre-order the new supply order items before they are released?

Unfortunately, pre-ordering is not available for our new supply order items. They will only be available for purchase on the first day of the catalog release.

3. Will the new supply order items be available online or only through a consultant?

The new supply order items will be available for purchase both online and through a consultant. You can choose whichever method is most convenient for you.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on the new supply order items?

Yes, your consultant discount can be used on the new supply order items. However, please note that some exclusions may apply.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the new supply order items?

We often have special promotions or discounts for our new supply order items, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • yoyo284
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
yoyo284
Replies