• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will the New Products Be Available for Purchase?

In summary, new products are released throughout the year at Pampered Chef. They are typically released every few months, but the exact timing may vary. Pre-orders are not available, but new products can be purchased online or through independent consultants once they are available. Discounts and promotions may occasionally be offered on new products, so it is recommended to check the website and social media for updates. To be notified when a specific product is released, sign up for email notifications on the product page.
redsoxgirl
I'm sure this has been mentioned already, but I can't find it.

When can we buy the new products?
I want to do a Last Chance/First Glance Open House on August 10th, but I just realized that might be too early to have the new products to show.

Can someone enlighten me?

It should be in the consultant news that you got at conference. Samples are usually available the month before, aren't they?

Sample packages will probably be available July 22-ish. The SAT items will ship that week, and there's usually an order form for samples in the changeover box.

thanks guys

Hi there! I totally understand your excitement about the new products. As a fellow consultant, I can assure you that the new products will be available for purchase on August 1st. This means that you will have plenty of time to prepare for your Open House on August 10th. I recommend reaching out to your upline or checking the Consultant's Corner for any updates or additional information. Happy cooking!

1. When will new products be released?

At Pampered Chef, we release new products throughout the year. You can stay updated on new product releases by signing up for our email newsletter or following us on social media.

2. How often do new products become available?

We release new products every few months, but the exact timing may vary. Keep an eye out for our email newsletters and social media posts for updates on new product releases.

3. Can I pre-order new products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for new products. However, as soon as new products are available, you can purchase them online or through one of our independent consultants.

4. Will there be discounts on new products?

We occasionally offer promotions and discounts on new products. Make sure to check our website and social media for any current promotions or discounts.

5. How can I get notified when a specific product is released?

If you have your eye on a specific product, you can sign up for email notifications on our website. Simply go to the product page and click on the "Notify Me" button to receive an email when the product is available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jerri dorr
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefandrealv
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann