• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Outgoing Voicemail Message Like? Share Your Ideas!

In summary, an outgoing voicemail message is a pre-recorded message that plays to callers when you are unable to answer your phone. To set one up, you will need to access your voicemail settings and either record a personalized message or choose from pre-recorded options. It can be changed at any time and should include your name, a brief greeting, and an explanation for not being able to answer the call. While not required, having an outgoing voicemail message is considered a professional courtesy.
Hunter Mom
I want to change mine to something that mentions PC, but not over the top. I do PC part time, but my phone is an additional limb for me. I am starting to work with a community art center, so it works for me there, too.

Would you share what you have for your outgoing message?

Hi you have reached the (your last name) and (your name), Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef. Sorry to have missed your call but please leave your name number and message and we get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks and have a great day!

So simple! DOH! Thanks!

I have a different challenge. I have 3 businesses and one line. I am trying to come up with something that identifies me as a flooring installer, a dealer for waterproofing membranes, and a PCC. All the while being clear and short.

"Hi, you've reached Barry: Floor installer, ______ dealer and Pampered Chef Consultant. Please leave your name, number and which business you're calling about, and I'll return your call as soon as I am able. Thanks, and have a great day!"Mine says "Hi, you've reached Noora, and Independent Consultant with The Pampered Chef. Please leave your name and number after the tone. If you need recipes, product information or just to place an order, you can visit my website at..., Thanks and have a great day!"

My home VM is simple and to the point, my cell phone is a little longer. The reason being is that I remind callers that my cell phone is a secondary form of communication for me. Meaning, I don't check messages daily. If you call my home line, you will either get someone or VM that is checked daily.

Related to What's Your Outgoing Voicemail Message Like? Share Your Ideas!

What is an outgoing voicemail message?

An outgoing voicemail message is a pre-recorded message that plays to callers when you are unable to answer your phone. It lets them know that you are unavailable and either prompts them to leave a message or provides them with alternate contact information.

How do I set up an outgoing voicemail message?

To set up an outgoing voicemail message, you will need to access your voicemail settings on your phone. From there, you can record a personalized message or choose from pre-recorded options. Make sure to follow the prompts and save your changes before hanging up.

Can I change my outgoing voicemail message?

Yes, you can change your outgoing voicemail message at any time. Simply follow the same steps you used to initially set it up and record a new message or choose a different pre-recorded option. It's a good idea to update your message regularly to keep it current.

What should I include in my outgoing voicemail message?

Your outgoing voicemail message should include your name, a brief greeting, and an explanation of why you are unable to answer the call. You may also want to provide an estimated time frame for when you will return the call or alternative ways for the caller to reach you.

Do I need to have an outgoing voicemail message?

While it is not required to have an outgoing voicemail message, it is considered a professional courtesy to have one. It allows callers to know that their call was received and that you are unable to answer at the moment. It also provides them with information on how to contact you in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • emo812
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
emo812
Replies