• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Other Favourite Online Communities?

delete my Facebook account because I was spending so much time on it and not spending time with my family.I Facebook, too much, too. I've been hooked on Packrat, but nothing keeps my interest for long. I had to...delete my Facebook account because I was spending so much time on it and not spending time with my family.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I have started going back to another favourite online Community and it made me wonder what kinds are out there and which ones other people spend their times on.

My 2nd favourite (to CS, of course! :D) is getorganizednow.com

What's yours?

hotcouponworld.com

moneysavingmom.com

I used to chat on TheNest.com, but my local board (Boston) created its own off-shoot and I go there now

There are other online communities?

:D:D:D:p:D:D:D

ChefBeckyD said:

Right??

I visit these 2 others regularly.

thepolice.com (for other rabid Police fans like myself)
eonline.com (for my TV scoop)

Meetup.com for the local stay at home mom's group. (it is actually a group of moms, and a few stay at home dads).

I am also on myspace and facebook (if that counts?)

ChefBeckyD said:

LOL
That really made me laugh

An area near our home has an online community and it gets pretty heated at times, or we can find out the best place to bowl, the worst canidate for President, Spas, car repair, religion, taxes... YOU NAME IT!! LOL 4042.com - The Home Page for Johnston County, NC

thecdp.net (my husband's blog & community)

chins-n-quills.com (a chinchilla and hedgehog message board; I'm there for the hedgehogs though!)

DH runs thelincolnforum.net, and I'm a member there, although I haven't logged on in probably a year. Too many prima donnas who took offense when anyone had any sort of differing opinion, even when it was about something that isn't important in the grand scheme of things. (The straw that broke the camel's back was when someone started calling me names because I indicated that I liked neither The Andy Griffith Show nor I Love Lucy.)I'm a member at beadcircle.com, a forum for beaders. Which I found through etsy.com, where I sell my handmade jewelry (they have a forum for members, too, although I don't go to the forums). I also belong to ikeafans.net, though I haven't logged in there since January, either.

I was hanging out at cafe mom for a while but I just get too busy.

I get a kick out of reading the forums at etiquettehell.com. I'm not a member, but that just means I can't post. It's like reading the stories posted on the site, except they're updated all the time.

I was an active member and community leader at iVillage.com for about 5 years, while I was TTC and home with my kids. I've dropped off of those boards since I went back to work FT a year ago, though, but I was completely addicted for a while there! :)

cathyskitchen said:
I was an active member and community leader at iVillage.com for about 5 years, while I was TTC and home with my kids. I've dropped off of those boards since I went back to work FT a year ago, though, but I was completely addicted for a while there! :)

I used to be active on IVillage a long time ago, too.

Now I'm here, DCS, and www.mytotalmoneymakeover.com

I find online communities addicting... this could be a bad thread! :rolleyes:

I enjoy www.townhall.com and facebook. There are a few others...but I'll just stick to two for now.

I have gotten hooked on Facebook. There is this Easter egg hunt application I got addicted to. I have over 100 eggs now!

paigev71 said:
I have gotten hooked on Facebook. There is this Easter egg hunt application I got addicted to. I have over 100 eggs now!

Do tell about the easter egg hunt site... LOL

ChefBeckyD said:

LOL, and I totally have the same reply!:D:love::chef:

cathyskitchen said:

I was a community leader on iVillage, too, years ago. The ironic thing is I stopped because I lost my full-time job! The business (it was a dotcom start up which folded after 9/11), was so slow, I actually spent hours on the internet while at my desk, and got paid for it! Not as fun as it sounds.

I Facebook, too much, too. I've been hooked on Packrat, but nothing keeps my interest for long. I had to give up FB for the weekend (Ladies' Retreat), and really didn't miss it.

Related to What Are Your Other Favourite Online Communities?

1. What are the best online communities to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants?

Some popular online communities for Pampered Chef consultants include the official Pampered Chef Consultant Facebook group, the Pampered Chef Consultants Forum on LinkedIn, and the Pampered Chef Consultants Connect community on Pinterest.

2. Are there any online communities specifically for Pampered Chef customers?

Yes, there are several online communities for Pampered Chef customers where they can connect with other customers, share recipe ideas, and learn about new products. Some examples include the Pampered Chef Insiders group on Facebook and the Pampered Chef Customers Unite community on Instagram.

3. Can you recommend any online communities for cooking and recipe sharing?

There are many online communities for cooking and recipe sharing, but some popular ones include Allrecipes, Food52, and Taste of Home. You can also find a variety of cooking and recipe groups on social media platforms such as Facebook and Pinterest.

4. Is there an online community for Pampered Chef hosts to share tips and ideas?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Hosts Unite group on Facebook is a great place for hosts to connect with other hosts, share tips and ideas, and ask questions. There are also host-specific communities on other social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter.

5. Are there any online communities for Pampered Chef consultants to receive training and support?

Yes, the official Pampered Chef Consultant Facebook group is a great resource for training and support from fellow consultants and the company. There are also independent training groups and communities created by experienced consultants to help new consultants grow their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • ChefBeckyD