• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is Your Voicemail Message and How Did it Lead to a New Customer?

In summary, "What Does Your Message Say?" is a common phrase used to inquire about the meaning or content of a message. It is important to understand a message in order to communicate effectively and avoid misunderstandings. The best way to find out what a message says is to ask the sender directly, but other techniques such as careful reading, asking for clarification, and considering context and tone can also be helpful. If you don't understand a message, it's important to ask for clarification and avoid making assumptions. Techniques such as active listening and paying attention to nonverbal cues can also aid in deciphering a message's meaning.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
What is your voice mail/answering machine message?

I have on my home phone This is the home of x & x and Crystal's Pampered Chef office....blah blah blah.

My cell phone says You've reached the voicemail of Crystal's Pampered Chef office. blah blah blah. Thanks for calling & I hope that you have a Pampered Day.

I got a message this morning from a medical payment plan for my hospital stuff. He left his business message and then said, 'On a side note, I LOVE Pampered Chef products!'. You can believe that I was on my game when I called him back.

He was talking to me about becoming a consultant & that he would really love to do something like this. He doesn't have a consultant that he works with regularly. Got his info & will be sending him & his wife a mini. :D

My home phone says "You have reached the Stephens Residence and Jennifer Stephens, Pampered Chef Consultant, please, leave a message after the beep."

My cell phone says the same thing except for "Stephens Residence."

On a funny thought, our message is how my FIL found out I was selling PC. He left a message one day and when my husband called him back he asked What is PC? My MIL new but I guess he was not around when we talked about it! HA!

That's great Crystal!

That is awesome!

Hello there! This is Crystal, your Pampered Chef consultant. Thank you for calling my office, where we make every day a pampered day. If you're interested in becoming a consultant like my friend from the medical payment plan, let's chat about it. In the meantime, leave a message after the beep and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Happy cooking!

1. What is "What Does Your Message Say?"

"What Does Your Message Say?" is a phrase that is often used to ask someone about the meaning or content of a message they have sent. It can also be used as a prompt to encourage someone to clarify or explain their message further.

2. Why is it important to understand what a message says?

Understanding the meaning and content of a message is crucial for effective communication. It allows for clear and accurate communication, avoids misunderstandings, and promotes better relationships.

3. How can I find out what a message says?

The best way to find out what a message says is to ask the sender directly. You can also read the message carefully, ask for clarification if needed, and consider the context and tone in which the message was sent.

4. What should I do if I don't understand what a message says?

If you don't understand a message, it's important to ask for clarification. You can politely ask the sender to explain or rephrase their message in a way that is easier for you to understand. Avoid making assumptions or jumping to conclusions.

5. Are there any techniques for deciphering a message's meaning?

Yes, there are several techniques that can help you understand the meaning of a message. These include active listening, asking open-ended questions, and paying attention to nonverbal cues. It's also helpful to consider the sender's perspective and the context of the message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefRiGuy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KRISTI'SCOOKING
  • scarlinipc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • scarlinipc