• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Voicemail Messages (Incoming & Outgoing)

In summary, the outgoing voicemail message for your customer says that the voicemail is for the ____ family and the office of ____ with the Pampered Chef. The message advises the caller to leave a message and someone will get back to them as soon as possible.
emo812
What does your outgoing voicemail message say? I need to change mine but wasn't sure what to change it to. Right now it's the generic "Hi I can't get to my phone right now leave a message and I'll call you back"

Also, what do you say when you leave a customer a voicemail message? Sometimes I get a little tongue tied when I'm leaving them a message. Do you tell them to call you back or that you'll try back later?

Any tips would be great!!

Thanks,
Erin

My husband won't let me change ours as he doesn't feel comfortable with having our names on there. It's just generic too.

However, a few people that I know have theirs like this:

"Hello, you've reached the ____ Family and the home office of first name last name, with the Pampered Chef. I'm sorry we can't take your call right now, but please leave us a detailed messaged and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks and have a great day".

When I'm leaving a message I usually say "This message is for name. Hi name, this is A calling, your Pampered Chef Consultant. I was hoping to touch base with you regarding (whatever it may be booking/order/host, etc) your show on Oct ??. I'll try you again later, however if you wish to call me I can be reached at 555-5555. Thanks!"

That's pretty good! I should mention this is for my cell phone voicemail which is my only phone too.

Hi! This is mine for my cell (primary) phone:

Hi! You've reached Akiba, your Pampered Chef Consultant. I'm sorry I missed your call, but if you leave your name, phone #, and the best time to contact you, I'll return your call promptly. I can't wait to talk to you about this month's host specials! Until then, have a great day.

I'm with AJ on leaving avoicemails.

Erin, I noticed you are in Crown Point, IN- I am in Cedar Lake- Who is your director????

same as what was posted earlier.

Hi. You have reached the ____ family AND the office of ____ YOUR Pampered Chef Consultant. Please leave us a message and we will phone you back. Thanks! Have a great day!

Mine is pretty much like these too. I try to have a short message because I can't stand to call someone and have to listen to their novel of a message when they don't answer.

Like Linda, I keep mine short: Hi, this is Dianne, your Pampered Chef Consultant...Please leave a msg. Thanks.Cactus_Flower (also known as Dianne with two n's)

cactus_flower said:
Like Linda, I keep mine short: Hi, this is Dianne, your Pampered Chef Consultant...Please leave a msg. Thanks.

Cactus_Flower (also known as Dianne with two n's)

Hi Dianne with 2 n's! I had a very dear friend while I was in college who was a Dianne with 2 n's - we've lost touch...but you just made me smile and brought back some happy memories by posting that!

(sorry for the little hijack here!:D)

my home phone is pretty much like the others "Hi youv'e reached the _______ family and Paulete ind Pam Chef Cons. Please leave a msg and we will get back to you ASAP."

I used to leave my cell/biz # but the msg was wayyyy too long. So I took it off.

Biz line is...
" Hi you have reached Paulette Ind Pamp Chef cons. Please leave me a detailed msg. PH# and the best time to reach you and I will get back to you ASAP. Have a great day!"

My director is Barb Rush. I was at the Cluster meeting with you on Tuesday!

1. How do I set up my voicemail greeting for incoming messages?

To set up your voicemail greeting for incoming messages, follow these steps:1. Dial your voicemail number from your phone.2. Enter your voicemail password or follow the prompts to create one.3. Select the option to record a new greeting.4. Follow the voice prompts to record your greeting.5. Save your greeting and hang up.

2. Can I change my voicemail greeting for incoming messages?

Yes, you can change your voicemail greeting for incoming messages at any time. Simply follow the steps outlined in the previous question to record a new greeting.

3. How do I listen to my voicemail messages?

To listen to your voicemail messages, follow these steps:1. Dial your voicemail number from your phone.2. Enter your voicemail password or follow the prompts to create one.3. Follow the voice prompts to listen to your messages.4. You can usually press a number on your keypad to replay, delete, or save a message.

4. Can I access my voicemail messages from a different phone?

Yes, you can access your voicemail messages from any phone. Dial your voicemail number and follow the prompts to enter your password. You can also usually access your voicemail messages online through your phone provider's website.

5. How do I change my voicemail password?

To change your voicemail password, follow these steps:1. Dial your voicemail number from your phone.2. Enter your current password.3. Select the option to change your password.4. Enter your new password when prompted.5. Save your new password and hang up. Make sure to remember your new password for future access to your voicemail messages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Bill Faber