• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scripting for Voicemail Success: Tips to Conquer Your Fear

In summary, Scott provides helpful tips on scripting voicemail messages for consultants. However, he cautions that it is not always easy to get a call back from potential hosts.
riggs62
Ok...everyone is busy back at work or out of town. I have TONS of leads to follow up on from a Booth a month ago. Some of them I've previously left messages for, some wanted me to contact them after Christmas.
Problem: I'm getting everyone's voicemail. :(
I do so much better with a live person, but put me on a voicemail and I sound like a chump. :blushing:
I've read the file under Voicemail power, but I want something more exciting. I'm EXCITED about Jan/Feb, but how do I convey that during a message without sounding like the guy from the OxyPower commercials? :eek:

Can anyone please help a girl out with some scripting to get me started? :D

TIA!!

I'm no help here! I can definitely sympathize though. I always hang up from leaving a message saying, "I sound like an idiot". But you're right!! For the 20 seconds I'm leaving a message I somehow summon the OxyClean man!!

Hi, Janie! This is -n- calling with my Pampered Chef hat on. I have been thinking of you over the holidays, and am just so excited about the January host special, I HAD to call you! I remember back this past fall you told me -xyz- and in January, you actually get so much more for hosting! If you get a chance to ring me back, I'm available at 555-6789. Or, if it's easier for you, just email me at [email protected]Maybe?God Bless you and your efforts!-praying for Paige and her family-

What abou something like... Call me back by xxxxx to learn how to claim your $100 (use whatever your average host gets) Pampered Chef shopping spree. Then you can do your normal talk about specials and free products.

That should get you a call back.

Don't ever expect a call back. You are the consultant, not them. It isn't their job to call you-it IS your job to call them. Just offer, and keep track and DO Call Them Back!

Yes, sometimes it happens - but that's the exception, not the rule.

God Bless You.

-praying for Paige and her family-

Thank you for the tips!!! I just left 15 voicemails today.
I will f/u with them this week if I don't hear. I just reorganized my contact system, so hopefully I will be able to keep a tight reign on my business.
GL to everyone! Thanks Scott!

I love your verbage (sp??), Scott! The one thing I was told by my Director is not to give too much info. Keep them guessing and excited! They'll WANT to hear back from you!

I always leave a message that ends with " You can call me at xxx-xxxx. I'll keep trying until I get you".

lockhartkitchen said:
I always leave a message that ends with " You can call me at xxx-xxxx. I'll keep trying until I get you".
Or how about reversing the two and saying, "I'll keep trying until I get you, or if you would like to call me back my number is ...."

scottcooks said:
Hi, Janie! This is -n- calling with my Pampered Chef hat on. I have been thinking of you over the holidays, and am just so excited about the January host special, I HAD to call you! I remember back this past fall you told me -xyz- and in January, you actually get so much more for hosting! If you get a chance to ring me back, I'm available at 555-6789. Or, if it's easier for you, just email me at [email protected]Maybe?God Bless you and your efforts!-praying for Paige and her family-
WOW! No more voice-mail-phobia for me!!! :D :D :D *giggles* "with my chef's hat on..." I gotta use that!Thank you!K

scottcooks said:
Hi, Janie! This is -n- calling with my Pampered Chef hat on. I have been thinking of you over the holidays, and am just so excited about the January host special, I HAD to call you! I remember back this past fall you told me -xyz- and in January, you actually get so much more for hosting! If you get a chance to ring me back, I'm available at 555-6789. Or, if it's easier for you, just email me at [email protected]

Maybe?

God Bless you and your efforts!

-praying for Paige and her family-

I am so going to use this tomorrow!! I am going into my virtual office and going to make call after call. I have nothing in January due to cancelations and I will be happy with just one show if I can get even that!

Thank you so much for the verbage!

Schel

Go take the Consultant Corner classes - there is SO much there; verbiage, how to respond to objections, more.Set a goal of 1 show a week - you'll get it. Aim for the moon; you'll land among the stars. (Aim at nothing and you will hit it!)God Bless!-praying for Paige and her family-

Great responsesI am a new consultant, 1m and I am reticent about calling, calling, etc.
These comments from all give me a little courage.

Related to Scripting for Voicemail Success: Tips to Conquer Your Fear

What is the purpose of scripting for voicemail success?

The purpose of scripting for voicemail success is to provide a clear and concise message that effectively communicates the desired information to the recipient. It also helps to conquer the fear of leaving a voicemail by providing a structured and organized approach.

How can scripting help me overcome my fear of leaving voicemails?

Scripting can help you overcome your fear of leaving voicemails by providing a framework for what to say and how to say it. It allows you to feel more prepared and confident when leaving a voicemail, making the experience less intimidating.

What are some tips for creating a successful voicemail script?

Some tips for creating a successful voicemail script include keeping it short and to the point, using a friendly and professional tone, and including all necessary information such as your name, reason for calling, and a call to action. It's also important to practice your script beforehand to ensure it flows well and sounds natural.

Is it necessary to use a script for every voicemail I leave?

No, it's not necessary to use a script for every voicemail you leave. However, having a script can be beneficial for important or complex messages, or if you struggle with leaving voicemails. You can also use a basic outline or key points to guide your message without following a full script.

Can I personalize my voicemail script for different recipients?

Yes, you can personalize your voicemail script for different recipients by including their name and any relevant details or previous interactions you may have had. This can help to make the message more personal and increase the chances of a callback.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies