• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favorite Occasion to Give Gifts?

In summary, Jaye made up a game to get people thinking about gift ideas. She gave guests 2 minutes to write down what they buy gifts for and the guest with the longest list - wins. The game is pretty simple, but fun.
AmyP
Hello all....does anyone have a list of games to play at a show? I want my shows to be fun...help!!

Amy

If you click on Files and do a search on games you will find a bunch.

Awesome link for the game book! I'm new to TPC so this will be very helpful! Thanks a lot...greatly appreciated!

Becky

Here is the Queen of Shoppers game-

Attachments

• Queen of the Shoppers 2006.doc
    4.5 KB · Views: 392
Queen Of Shoppers Game...
gilliandanielle said:
Here is the Queen of Shoppers game-

WAS A HUGE HIT AT MY SHOW, 8/25 AND I USED THE S/S SO MY SAT SHOW WILL HAVE THE F/W VERSION!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH;

LIZ

This is pretty simple but it works...
I made up a game, just to give people ideas.

At the top of the paper, I headed it with:

WHAT OCCASIONS DO YOU BUY GIFT FOR?

Then, then page is lined and I give all the guests 2 minutes to write down what they buy gifts for. The guest with the longest list - wins. I give them a SB or QK knife or something.

Then, we have a quick 5 minute discussion, on what ideas they can come up for gift ideas. Then I ask... who do you have to buy a gift for? What are you waiting for?

The only rule is; if you write birthday, that's it. You can't write, mom's birthday, dad's birthday.... I wanted them to be more creative than that!

The ideas that my guests have come up with include the following: (Some are VERY creative)
Christmas
Hannukah
Birthdays
Wedding Showers
Baby Showers
Getting Divorced
New Home/Apartment
Graduation
New relationship
Mother's Day/Father's Day
Grandparent's Day
Boss's Day
Secretaries/Administrative Professionals Day
Boob Job (yes, think MEASURING CUPS!! :)
New Promotion
Retirement
New job
Getting fired
Surgery/hospital stay
Get Well
With sympathy

This is just a small list of all the ones that I have gotten. It's fun, takes just a few minutes, and gets us all talking about gift ideas. And, funnily enough, most of the time the guests think of some gift idea, that I never would have thought of!

Good luck! I will try to post my game on the files board!

Have a great day!
Jaye

That is a cute idea Jaye! Do you ever have people come up with something totally off the wall that you don't have a gift suggstion for?

I think when the guest said Boob Job... that stumped me... then as a group, they all said Measuring Cups! ;)

Like I said... the guests usually get more creative than we think to! ;)

Jaye

What Occasions Do You Buy Gifts For?Here is the game that I made up...

pretty basic, no frills... spruce it up, if you like.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• What occasions do you buy gifts for.doc
    29 KB · Views: 393

1. How do I play the games at a Pampered Chef show?

To play the games at a Pampered Chef show, the host will typically provide instructions and any necessary materials. The games may involve answering trivia questions, completing tasks, or participating in a cooking challenge. The host will also determine the rules and prizes for the games.

2. Do I have to participate in the games at a show?

Participation in the games at a Pampered Chef show is completely optional. If you do not wish to participate, you can simply sit back and watch others play. However, playing the games can be a fun and interactive way to learn about Pampered Chef products and potentially win prizes.

3. Can I bring my own games to a Pampered Chef show?

If you have a game or activity that you think would be a good fit for a Pampered Chef show, you can discuss it with the host beforehand. They may be open to incorporating it into the show or allowing you to lead the game during a break.

4. Are the games at Pampered Chef shows only for adults?

The games at Pampered Chef shows can be enjoyed by people of all ages. Some games may be more suitable for adults, while others may be geared towards children or families. The host will typically choose games that are appropriate for the audience attending the show.

5. What are the prizes for winning the games at a show?

The prizes for winning games at a Pampered Chef show can vary. They may include free products, discounts on purchases, or gift certificates. The host will determine the prizes and may have different prizes for each game played.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefNic
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • lovenpc