• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering New Games for Your Show - Amy's Quest

In summary, the conversation revolved around ideas for new and engaging games to play at Pampered Chef shows. Suggestions included the Ticket Game, where guests can ask questions about the business and earn tickets for a chance to win a prize, and the Bingo Game from thebooster.com, where guests mark off items as they are discussed during the show. There were also mentions of other game files available and the success of the Ticket Game in recruiting new consultants.
amybee
Does anyone have any new games that they are playing at their shows. I feel like I do the same ones over and over again.

Thanks,
Amy

Re: GamesYeah, I have a party tonight and I'm stumped myself. This host booked off her SIL back in May and I don't really feel like doing the Queen of Shoppers again, although it was a hit when I did it the first time. They were actually fighting (good naturedly) over the Season's Best. LOL!!!

Re: GamesI'm starting back with Pampered Chef and I would really appreciate input on new or old games that you've played to break the ice at your shows.

-Joy

Re: GamesHere's some files for games that I have. I've been playing the ticket game at my shows. I call it the nosy neighbor game. Bring 10 tickets with me and let them ask ? about the biz. It's working b/c I have 6 qualified recruits since Jan.

I also like to play the bingo game from thebooster.com. You can download it from their site or order the cd. You can put any words/product names you want in the software and it scrambles it for you into as many cards as you and. Simply print and then play. I play it throughout the show. Guest mark off items as I talk about them. It really makes them pay attention and gets them asking ? about the products.

Attachments

• A whole bunch of games!.doc
    157 KB · Views: 909
  • Games for Home parties.pdf
    253 KB · Views: 780
Re: Games
flemings99 said:
Here's some files for games that I have. I've been playing the ticket game at my shows. I call it the nosy neighbor game. Bring 10 tickets with me and let them ask ? about the biz. It's working b/c I have 6 qualified recruits since Jan.

I also like to play the bingo game from thebooster.com. You can download it from their site or order the cd. You can put any words/product names you want in the software and it scrambles it for you into as many cards as you and. Simply print and then play. I play it throughout the show. Guest mark off items as I talk about them. It really makes them pay attention and gets them asking ? about the products.
Thank you so much. This is a treasure trove of game ideas!!!!

flemings99 said:
Here's some files for games that I have. I've been playing the ticket game at my shows. I call it the nosy neighbor game. Bring 10 tickets with me and let them ask ? about the biz. It's working b/c I have 6 qualified recruits since Jan.

Do you then draw from the tickets for a prize?

Thanks!
Jill

Jillmami said:
Do you then draw from the tickets for a prize?

Thanks!
Jill

Yes, there are double tickets on the roll. I keep 1 and they get 1 per ? asked about the biz. I then draw a winner. I give them whatever I have on hand. A season's best, orange peeler, knife, whatever.

What is "Discovering New Games for Your Show - Amy's Quest"?

"Discovering New Games for Your Show - Amy's Quest" is a fun and interactive workshop designed to help Pampered Chef consultants find new and exciting games to play at their shows. It is led by Amy, a seasoned consultant with a passion for finding creative ways to engage guests and increase sales.

Do I have to attend the workshop in person?

No, the workshop is available both in person and online. You can choose the format that best fits your schedule and needs.

What can I expect to learn from the workshop?

The workshop will cover a variety of games and activities that are perfect for Pampered Chef shows. You will learn how to adapt these games to fit your audience and make them relevant to your products. You will also receive tips on how to keep guests engaged and build excitement for your products.

Do I need any materials or supplies for the workshop?

No, all materials and supplies will be provided for you. Just come with an open mind and be ready to have fun!

Will I be able to use the games at my shows immediately after the workshop?

Absolutely! The games and activities taught in the workshop are easy to implement and can be used at your very next show. You will also receive a handout with detailed instructions and tips for each game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies