• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the secret to a successful Curves fundraiser with The Pampered Chef?

In summary, a member of the conversation shares about their successful HWC fundraiser at Curves, with the help of the owner and another employee. They had a table set up all week, and ended up with $1082 in sales, with 25% going to HWC and an additional $285 going to ACS. The member also mentions using a similar fundraiser to recruit their Pampered Chef recruiter. Other members congratulate them and share their own successful fundraisers. The member also explains their set-up and strategy for the fundraiser, and plans to offer a free cooking show to anyone who hosts a show this summer as a thank you.
Gina M
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

I've been doing a HWC fundraiser at the Curves I belong to since Monday. The owner and another girl who work there have been helping me out - promoting all the products and even tallying up some of the order forms. I had a table there all week and went back today to pack everything up and get the rest of my orders. I'm so excited that my show total is $1082!! I ended up with 29 orders and everyone seemed excited about 25% going to HWC. Plus sold some pink items and my fundraiser should bring about $285 for ACS which I think is great! I did this fundraiser last year and got around $750 but kicked in some of my commission to hit 25% (so glad PC upped that this year and I didn't have to add my commission:)). They are looking forward to it again next year. If you belong to a Curves and the owner lets you - definitely consider setting up a table - you just never know how it'll be.

I actually met my recruiter - pamperedbecky - that way - 2 Mays ago! (Thanks Becky!):)

Congrats on the great fundraiser!

WOW! That is awesome! congratulations.

Cool! Congrats!

Way to GO!! I have to share as well. I held my first fundraiser yesterday for our local Hospice to benefit RFL and it ended with $1108.25 in sales. That is my highest sales so far in my business. The staff had such a good time that we are looking at doing a cooking club where we will pick someone as the host for the month to earn the host benefits and the next time someone else will be the host. There are about 40 people in and out of the office on a daily basis so I am excited about the possibilities of sales and maybe even a recruit or two!!

wow ! you must be thrilled!
what did you set on your table? and how did people go about making their orders?
You have inspired me !

Thanks girls - as far as what I put on the table - I only had a card table set up - I made flyers saying it was a HWC fundraiser with 25% of sales going to ACS. I just taped them to each side and had a copy of the guest special as well. Then I had my TTA out, my cookbooks, salad spinner, trifle bowl - jumbo bbq turner, chopper, prep bowl, batter bowl, host special, towels, and dot bowl. We had it posted on the bulletin board last week and then I came in on Monday - at 8 am - stayed til past 1 and then left my table there the rest of the week. I did come in 4 days of the 5 to work out and be there to answer questions. My table was set up in the middle of the machines so everyone could see it while they worked out. The owner and another employee there were telling everyone about it and selling the products themselves. I left order forms out when I wasn't there along with catalogs and the 2 ladies were kind enough to tally the orders and collect checks (I wasn't expecting them to do this - they ended up offering which was great). So everyday I came in to more orders and had a few people take catalogs to their workplaces and got a few orders from that as well. I think people really went for the 25% going to ACS which is great and were more likely to purchase because it's such a great cause. Also a lot of the women know me (or now we've since met) since I've been a member since August of 2002. I still got a lot of orders from people I've yet to meet. I'll be able to bring back the orders for them to pick up there as well which will save me a lot of time delivering. I'm going to write up a thank you note and offer anyone who does a show this summer a free cooking show as my thank you. Whether I get any takers is another story! :)

By the way, great job on your fundraiser Paula - that's awesome!!

Thanks Gina!

Gina M said:
Hi Everyone,

I've been doing a HWC fundraiser at the Curves I belong to since Monday. The owner and another girl who work there have been helping me out - promoting all the products and even tallying up some of the order forms. I had a table there all week and went back today to pack everything up and get the rest of my orders. I'm so excited that my show total is $1082!! I ended up with 29 orders and everyone seemed excited about 25% going to HWC. Plus sold some pink items and my fundraiser should bring about $285 for ACS which I think is great! I did this fundraiser last year and got around $750 but kicked in some of my commission to hit 25% (so glad PC upped that this year and I didn't have to add my commission:)). They are looking forward to it again next year. If you belong to a Curves and the owner lets you - definitely consider setting up a table - you just never know how it'll be.

I actually met my recruiter - pamperedbecky - that way - 2 Mays ago! (Thanks Becky!):)

That's so cool that this fundraiser went so well! You beat last year's total by quite a bit, so maybe next year's will be even better! Congratulations on the huge success!! Your May is going to be great and you'll have a HUGE commission check!!:D

Thats GREAT...Way To Go!!!!:D

AWESOME job Gina, congrats! I tried getting into my local curves but they were taken! Good luck for the rest of your May!

Congrats Gina! That's awesome news. There's a Curves down the street from me so I may swing by to see what the owner says. Thanks for the idea.

Congrats. That is great. Sounds like this is becoming a fantastic yearly event.

What is "I'm so Excited - Had to Share!"?

"I'm so Excited - Had to Share!" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their excitement about a product, recipe, or event related to Pampered Chef.

How did "I'm so Excited - Had to Share!" become a popular saying among Pampered Chef consultants?

The phrase originated from the enthusiasm and passion of Pampered Chef consultants for the products and experiences they have with the company. It has since been used as a way to share their excitement and recommendations with others.

Is there a specific way to use "I'm so Excited - Had to Share!" in my Pampered Chef business?

No, there is no specific way to use the phrase. It can be used in social media posts, emails, or in conversations with customers or potential recruits as a way to express your excitement and share your personal experiences with Pampered Chef.

Can I use "I'm so Excited - Had to Share!" as a hashtag on social media?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants use the phrase as a hashtag on social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter to connect with others in the Pampered Chef community and share their enthusiasm for the company.

Are there any rules or guidelines for using "I'm so Excited - Had to Share!" in my Pampered Chef business?

While there are no specific rules, it is always important to use the phrase in a positive and genuine manner. It should also be used in conjunction with Pampered Chef's brand guidelines and code of conduct.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • Gina M