• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Perfect One-Bite Dessert for My Home and Garden Show Booth?

In summary, the conversation covers various dessert ideas for different occasions, including last-minute parties, visually appealing desserts, healthy options, serving a crowd, and incorporating Pampered Chef products. Some suggestions include no-bake treats, colorful fruits and toppings, healthy alternatives, simple desserts for a crowd, and utilizing Pampered Chef products in creative ways.
crazy4dabug
I posted that I'm doing the Home and Garden show. I was thinking about having a dessert bite there for ppl to try. What recipe would you use? Something we can put on a napkin, one bite, and something simple and cheap but makes an impression.

Thanks!

Deanna

NOOOOOOO!!! Do not have food, honey!! Let the products speak for themselves. If I can post a picture of our booth from last night's TOH cooking school I will, but there are other posts of booth pictures. (Because I was supposed to be posting a picture of a watch for sale for about a month now and...)

Anyway...I strongly advise against having food of any type there including the lime/cucumber thing. I know many people disagree, but that is JMHO!! It makes your booth look sloppy and unprofessional.

Plus, it would take forever to make enough for everyone to have a sample. 1000s of people come to Home and Garden shows.

And there's a liability issue of someone gets sick and thinks it was your food.

If you must have something to attract them, have wrapped candy in a dish - something purchased that is sanitary.

I agree--no food. You do not have a food handling license.

wow...ok so that idea is out. Thanks ya'll! Good advice!

Related to What's the Perfect One-Bite Dessert for My Home and Garden Show Booth?

What are some easy dessert ideas for a last-minute party?

Some quick and easy dessert ideas for a last-minute party could include no-bake treats like chocolate dipped fruit, mini cheesecake bites, or a simple fruit salad. You could also try making a simple homemade ice cream with your favorite toppings.

How can I make a dessert that is both delicious and visually appealing?

To make a dessert that is both delicious and visually appealing, consider using colorful fruits, garnishes, and toppings. You can also use different shapes and textures to add visual interest, such as a layered trifle or a fruit tart with a decorative crust.

What are some healthy dessert options?

Some healthy dessert options could include fruit-based desserts like berry parfaits or grilled peaches with yogurt. You could also try making a healthier version of your favorite dessert by using alternative ingredients such as almond flour or coconut sugar.

What are some dessert ideas for a crowd?

When serving a crowd, it's best to stick with simple desserts that can be easily made in large quantities. Some ideas could include a build-your-own sundae bar, mini fruit tarts, or a tray of assorted cookies. You could also consider making a large batch of a classic dessert like brownies or cupcakes.

What are some creative ways to incorporate Pampered Chef products into a dessert?

There are many ways to incorporate Pampered Chef products into a dessert. For example, you could use the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan to make mini cheesecakes or the Brownie Pan to make individual lava cakes. You could also use the Food Chopper to chop nuts or cookie dough for a recipe, or the Stainless Whisk to make a homemade whipped cream topping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
barbara_anne
  • newtopamperedchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies