• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the menu tonight? Spicy Butter Chicken or classic Baked Chicken?

In summary, Jen is going to church to eat PB&J, and then she is going to synagogue to eat pizza. Jen is feeling sick and wants to make a dish for dinner, but she is unsure if it should be served cold, warm, or room temperature. She is also nervous about a dish she is going to make.
rennea
Gold Member
I feel like something spicy. I think I'll make Butter Chicken:chef:

Hopefully, I like what we are having at church tonight and I do not have to cook.

i'll be at DS hebrew school during the dinner hours, so it's PB&J in the car for both of us! BTW, I made the beef tamale pie last night from Its Good For You. I subbed turkey for beef and used the Chipotle rub instead of the spices. it was yummy!

rennea said:

What is butter chicken?

I am making chicken enchiladas with verde sauce...yum!

jrstephens said:
Hopefully, I like what we are having at church tonight and I do not have to cook.

I called the church and we do not like what they are having. So I am back to square one. Russell will probably eat left of hamburfers that he did not eat last night since he was gone, Luke will probably get spaghetti at my moms and I will pick me up something. I get off at 5 and have a meeting at church at 6.

hey jen - how about my synagogue menu - PB&J? it's kosher after all :)

susanr613 said:
hey jen - how about my synagogue menu - PB&J? it's kosher after all :)

it would be quick and easy!

I'm going to try the spinach carbonara pizza from the new SB. I hopes it's good!

pampcheflisa said:
What is butter chicken?

I am making chicken enchiladas with verde sauce...yum!

Butter chicken is an Indian dish. It's a spicy tomato and cream sauce.

Creamy one pot pasta!!

I LOVE butter chicken. There's a healthier version in "Eat Shrink and Be Merry" - you know, now that you're eating for 2 (or maybe 3! who knows.)We are taking the wee ones to Jack Astor's to celebrate the first day of school. (The smallest of the wee ones picked the spot, it being her very first day and all.)

peichef said:
I LOVE butter chicken. There's a healthier version in "Eat Shrink and Be Merry" - you know, now that you're eating for 2 (or maybe 3! who knows.)
We are taking the wee ones to Jack Astor's to celebrate the first day of school. (The smallest of the wee ones picked the spot, it being her very first day and all.)

Bite your tongue missy!!

Breakfast again for dinner tonight! Hot sausage, muffins, eggs and apple n cinnamon oatmeal for our 5 year old!

Ginger428 said:
1 or 2 or 3!!! :eek:
BTW whats Jack Astor???

I want Jack Astors! YUM!! The kids like Jack Astors because you can color on the table and grown ups like it because the kids can color on the table! LOL It is a cool restaurant with a sports bar theme but along the lines of a TGI Friday's.... They have bottles that hang as lights and "gimmick" t-shirts.... Great Place and I love the Cajun Grilled Chicken Sandwhich with guacamole!! :thumbup:

rennea said:
Butter chicken is an Indian dish. It's a spicy tomato and cream sauce.

That sounds yummy!!!

I think I'm doing shepherd's pie. Found a recipe that sounds good. :)

30-minute chicken (lemon-pepper), with mashed potatoes from scratch and steamed broccoli. :) It's one of the few nights DH and I are BOTH home, so I wanted to make an easy yet appreciated meal. :)

rennea said:

I'd like to make the peanut satay chicken pasta from the SB- but I'm not sure if it should be served cold, warm or room temp... I'm a bit nervous about it...

Frozen Salsberry Steak with instant mashed potatoes and sister schubert rolls, oh and peas. I still have this nasty cold that I've had for 12 days. I just can't seem to shake it.

Kitchen Diva said:
I'd like to make the peanut satay chicken pasta from the SB- but I'm not sure if it should be served cold, warm or room temp... I'm a bit nervous about it...
It's good any way. I served it warm the first time. Yum!!

We had DCB/grill pan country ribs with a new sauce I found at Trader Joe's - black pepper sauce. Had them with mini fusili and carrots.

We had baked chicken, scalloped potatoes and carrots. My DS favorite dinner, which I made because it was his first day of school.

Related to What's on the menu tonight? Spicy Butter Chicken or classic Baked Chicken?

What's for Dinner on September 3rd?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the struggle of figuring out what to make for dinner every night. That's why we've put together some answers to the most frequently asked questions about what's for dinner on September 3rd.

1. What are some easy and quick dinner ideas for September 3rd?

Some quick and easy dinner ideas for September 3rd include Grilled Chicken and Veggie Skewers, Baked Salmon with Lemon and Herbs, and Shrimp Stir Fry with Rice. All of these recipes can be made in under 30 minutes and are perfect for a busy weeknight.

2. Can I make a dinner using only ingredients from my pantry on September 3rd?

Absolutely! You can try making a One-Pot Pasta with Tomato and Basil, Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas, or a Chickpea and Vegetable Curry. These recipes use pantry staples and are great for a budget-friendly dinner on September 3rd.

3. Are there any dinner ideas for September 3rd that are vegetarian or vegan?

Yes, there are many vegetarian and vegan dinner ideas for September 3rd. Some options include Quinoa Stuffed Peppers, Lentil and Vegetable Shepherd's Pie, and Tofu and Vegetable Stir Fry. These meals are not only delicious, but also packed with nutrients.

4. Can I make a dinner that the whole family will enjoy on September 3rd?

Of course! Some family-friendly dinner ideas for September 3rd include Baked Mac and Cheese, Chicken Parmesan Casserole, and Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry. These meals are sure to please even the pickiest eaters in your household.

5. Are there any dinner ideas for September 3rd that can be made in a slow cooker?

Yes, there are many slow cooker dinner ideas for September 3rd. You can try making Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Beef Stroganoff, or Sweet and Tangy BBQ Chicken. These recipes are perfect for busy days when you want to come home to a delicious and easy dinner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
  • chellb1234