• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu Tonight? (June 2nd)

I'm making that pork roast I planned to make yesterday..........still have not decided yet what to make on the side.not cooking tonight! DS's is in the baseball playoffs and has a game that starts at 6 pm!! Pizza it is!I keep thinking that I want some fresh green beans with the roast tonight but the commissary is closed on Mondays and I loathe driving off the base to "shop" in town. PLus all the stores are yucky...old, smelly and ugly. Unless I drive out to the new Wal-Mart...but that is a drive. Hmmmmmm...guess it is brocoli and some type of potatoes........We are going to have French Dip Sam
rennea
Gold Member
I think we are having Chicken Lasagna!

We are starting on our new patio today so it might end up being take-out;)

Anyone trying something NEW??

Sounds good! I have no idea yet...probably something on our NEW gas grill, but I need to go to the grocery store since we have no food!

I'm making that pork roast I planned to make yesterday..........still have not decided yet what to make on the side.

not cooking tonight! DS's is in the baseball playoffs and has a game that starts at 6 pm!! Pizza it is!

I keep thinking that I want some fresh green beans with the roast tonight but the commissary is closed on Mondays and I loathe driving off the base to "shop" in town. PLus all the stores are yucky...old, smelly and ugly. Unless I drive out to the new Wal-Mart...but that is a drive. Hmmmmmm...guess it is brocoli and some type of potatoes........

rennea said:
I think we are having Chicken Lasagna!

We are starting on our new patio today so it might end up being take-out;)

Anyone trying something NEW??

Is that with a white sauce or red sauce? May I have the recipe?

MmmmmmWe are going to have French Dip Sammies on a toasted hoagie roll with melted swiss or provelone cheese and strips of bacon. :) Mmmmm

Probably just potato chips on the side- nothing but the simplest of things for my family! :);)

erinyourpclady said:
I keep thinking that I want some fresh green beans with the roast tonight but the commissary is closed on Mondays and I loathe driving off the base to "shop" in town. PLus all the stores are yucky...old, smelly and ugly. Unless I drive out to the new Wal-Mart...but that is a drive. Hmmmmmm...guess it is brocoli and some type of potatoes........

I seriously LOVE the new hair-do!!!

My favorite light recipe, ever!

It's a salad topped with red onions, roasted red peppers, grilled chicken sausage, and roasted potatoes, tossed in a mustard vinaigrette. The warm ingredients make the lettuce all wilty and it's so delicious!

Kitchen Diva said:
I seriously LOVE the new hair-do!!!

Thanks!! It really makes my baby blues POP!:blushing:

erinyourpclady said:
I'm making that pork roast I planned to make yesterday..........still have not decided yet what to make on the side.

How about brown sugar and butter glazed carrots?

erinyourpclady said:
Thanks!! It really makes my baby blues POP!:blushing:

Well it does you justice- and you look younger (no- you didn't look old before, but the brunette makes you look younger!) Very pretty!!! What does DH think?

leftymac said:
My favorite light recipe, ever!

It's a salad topped with red onions, roasted red peppers, grilled chicken sausage, and roasted potatoes, tossed in a mustard vinaigrette. The warm ingredients make the lettuce all wilty and it's so delicious!

That salad sounds soooo good! We love chicken sausage here! Our very favorite is Al Fresco Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage. Yummy!

Oh - and we are having Honey/Lime Marinated Grilled Pork Tenderloin, with roasted-on-the-grill sweet potatoes and a Romaine Salad.

I haven't picked out where we are going for dinner tonight. It's my birthday and DH said I needed to pick out where I want to go with the kids. We are having our special dinner on Wednesday night. :)

I just don't know what I am in the mood for.

Tonight may be leftover Creamy One-Pot Pasta and Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies. Tomorrow night I will be making Quiche Lorraine Tartlets. Anyone want to come over and help make them or eat them? ha ha

I have some hamburger meat that I want to use. I have a few different options. I can do the deluxe cheeseburger salad, the taco ring, or just tacos. I am leaning towards the taco ring because it's easy. I just made up some guacamole too. Yummy!

Kitchen Diva said:
Is that with a white sauce or red sauce? May I have the recipe?

White sauce. Don't have a recipe, just the noodles with alfrado sauce with ground chicken, onions, mushrooms. Parsley, garlic, spices etc. Mixture of cheeses:chef:

I'm making easy General Tso's chicken: breaded chicken tenders (from Costco), cooked and tossed with some jarred sauce (from Trader Joe's), served with broccoli and brown rice.

chefann said:
I'm making easy General Tso's chicken: breaded chicken tenders (from Costco), cooked and tossed with some jarred sauce (from Trader Joe's), served with broccoli and brown rice.

Mmmmm! We've bought that before from Costco. Delish! There was also an orange chicken that we LOVED, but they don't have that one anymore.:(

The chicken from Costco is just plain chicken tenders. I'm adding sauce from TJ's. I love those tenders, because I can use them for so many things, from chicken parm to sandwiches on biscuits.

DS has swim lessons at 5:00 then baseball practice at 6:00 - it's fend for yourself night at my house.

My cupboard is empty! Any cheffers in Newport News, VA who want to have the hubby and I over for dinner! :D

We're doing oven-fried pork chops tonight, with mashed potatoes and mixed veggies (if DH can run by the store on the way home from work to pick some up!). I was supposed to do this meal yesterday but by the time I got home from my show I was too beat to think about cooking, so we ordered Chinese take-out instead. :)

What's for Dinner (June 2)I think we will have mini meatloaves in the muffin pan with Texas toast and steamed asparagas!

Kitchen Diva said:
Well it does you justice- and you look younger (no- you didn't look old before, but the brunette makes you look younger!) Very pretty!!! What does DH think?

He said...I like it. He would totally tell me if it looked like crap! LOL!!
When we met I was a red head...then a blonde and now a brunette.

As long as everyone guesses that I am younger then I am...I am good!
it kind of throws them when I say I have four kids though. It really throws them when I say they are 6, 8, 11 & 15!! LOL!!

pamperedpals said:
I haven't picked out where we are going for dinner tonight. It's my birthday and DH said I needed to pick out where I want to go with the kids. We are having our special dinner on Wednesday night. :)

I just don't know what I am in the mood for.

Oh Happy Birthday Laurie! I hope your day has been fabulous!:sing:

Mmmmmm! Just finished a really delicious dinner!

I marinated all day a Pork Tenderloin in Italian Dressing/Fresh Lime Juice/Honey....then grilled it on our charcoal grill. (and because I hate to waste a hot grill, I actually marinated and grilled 2 of them, plus 8 chicken breasts)

And we had roasted sweet potatoes (I parboiled and sliced them, wrapped them in foil, and threw them on the side of the grill) w/ Honey Cinnamon Butter that I made

And salads chock full of veggies! (romaine, spinach, yellow pepper, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, and couple handfuls of broccoli slaw mix)

DH thanked me for the great dinner!

I'm feeling healthy and full right now!:chef:

mexican food out. & maybe a margarita :)

Teresa Lynn said:
mexican food out. & maybe a margarita :)
Oh, my downfall. I love mexican, especially when I don't have to make it. Oh well, I have decided on the taco ring so that should do me!

Related to What's on the Menu Tonight? (June 2nd)

1. What is on the menu for dinner tonight?

Tonight's dinner will be Chicken Lasagna. However, there is a possibility that we may end up ordering take-out due to starting our new patio project.

2. Is anyone planning on trying something new for dinner?

The menu for tonight is already set to be Chicken Lasagna, but if anyone is interested in trying something new, we can always consider it for a future dinner.

3. Will there be any vegetarian options on the menu tonight?

Unfortunately, tonight's dinner will only consist of Chicken Lasagna and possibly take-out. However, we can always plan for a vegetarian option for a future dinner.

4. Can you provide any allergy information for tonight's menu?

The main dish for tonight, Chicken Lasagna, contains chicken, cheese, and pasta. If anyone has any specific allergies, we can make accommodations or consider a different menu option.

5. What time will dinner be served tonight?

Dinner will be served at the usual time, around 6:00 pm. However, if we end up ordering take-out, the time may vary. We will keep everyone updated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • cewcooks