• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

In summary, Sarah is cooking chicken and potatoes for dinner tonight, Satay Chicken Pasta Salad tomorrow, and Power Cooking Saucy Chili for Thursday.
rennea
Gold Member
I have been ill and the thought food has been very low on my list!!!!

Feeling better today I'm making grilled pork steak, potato packets with mushroom, onions, leeks. And a salad!

leftovers for us...along with a fruit salad, because I have pineapple, mango, papaya, strawberries, and nectarines to use up!

Baked chicken and not sure what to go with it.

Yesterday while I was off, I bakes two chickens. We will have one tonight and I will pull the other one off the bone and use it in recipe on other nights this week. I figure I should be able to stretch it into two recipes.

I want to try to do this more often, so, that on the 3 days I work when I come home I am not in the kitchen half the night.

breaded and baked chicken with egg noodles and green beans.

Skillet Lasagna from the 29 minutes to dinner. It's a family favorite - esp the kids! :)

Don't know yet...hoping DH remembers what day it is and offers to cook for me... ;)I'm SURE he has a calendar reminder!

janetupnorth said:
Don't know yet...hoping DH remembers what day it is and offers to cook for me... ;)

I'm SURE he has a calendar reminder!

Because you put it there?:angel:

I hope he remembers to cook for you too!

I'm thinking mexican something like make your own taco or something and red beans n rice or macho nachos!

Jerk Chicken Nachos.DH thinks I left for WI this morning with my mom. But I decided to stay home and do some business work instead of losing 2 days for a pointless trip. Now I need to actually do something (although I have been unpacking my samples and getting paperwork labeled).

I'm doing the 30-minute chicken in the DDCB tonight for the 1st time. :chef: We're having peas and bread with it. YUM-YUM as they used to say on Hee-Haw!!:p

ChefBeckyD said:
Because you put it there?:angel:

I hope he remembers to cook for you too!

Nope, he actually put it there because of his forgetfulness. I've seen it there.

Now the question is whether he went on his laptop and read it!?!

I've talked to him a few times today and nothing...wondering what he's up to... :rolleyes:

Steak on the grill, string beans from my garden and baked potatoe.

I made Satay Chicken Pasta Salad. It was very good and pretty easy to put together. I served it cold because I made it before lacrosse which worked out great. Usually I don't have dinner ready before we leave. I started at 4:00 pm and was finished by 4:40 while also making a strawberry, avocado, grape smoothie for my son in between.

I tried the creamy one pot pasta...and it was great! My son told me he liked the "red broccoli" (sun dried tomatoes). He's only 2...I think it will be red broccoli from now on. :)

We had Subway because I had to run an unexpected errand. So, tomorrow night we'll have the Power Cooking Saucy Chili. There's also a pot pie in the freezer (in the mini baker) left over from last night (the one made in the Deep Dish Pie Plate seemed the perfect size for the 5 of us), so that's dinner on Thursday.

Sarah

We ended up adding diced white potatoes and carrots to the 30 minute chicken. Everyone loved it! My 2 yo grandson decided he wanted "carrots" tonight and ate until I told him they were gone. He also ate some of the chicken as well. He is a big chicken-eater! LOL!

Had tacos, but didn't make myself a cake...DS is a little disappointed, oh well.

Related to What's on the Menu for Dinner Tonight?

1. What is the featured recipe for July 29th?

The featured recipe for July 29th is our delicious grilled chicken and vegetable skewers. It's a perfect summer dish that's easy to make and full of flavor.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for July 29th's dinner?

Yes, we have a delicious quinoa and vegetable stir-fry as the vegetarian option for July 29th's dinner. It's packed with protein and veggies for a healthy and satisfying meal.

3. Can I make substitutions for the ingredients in the featured recipe?

Absolutely! Our featured recipe is meant to be a guide, but feel free to make any substitutions that fit your dietary needs or preferences. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for suggestions on ingredient replacements.

4. How long will it take to prepare July 29th's dinner?

The estimated prep time for the featured recipe is 20 minutes, and the cook time is 10-15 minutes. Our goal is to provide quick and easy recipes for busy weeknights.

5. Can I find the ingredients for July 29th's dinner at my local grocery store?

Yes, all the ingredients for the featured recipe and vegetarian option can be found at most grocery stores. However, if you have trouble finding a specific ingredient, your Pampered Chef consultant can assist you in finding alternatives or ordering the necessary products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cutiechic
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • rennea