• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Inside the 3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer?

In summary, the "3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer" is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef featuring special deals and discounts on products for the months of March, April, and May. It can be obtained by visiting their website, contacting a consultant, or signing up for their email newsletter. Most of the deals are available online, but some may only be available through a consultant. The deals cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and products purchased through the flyer can be returned or exchanged within the standard Pampered Chef return policy.
kam
Staff member
Here is my 3 month flyer for Mar / Apr / May

Using Acro Reader you should be able to fill in your info at the bottom center. Also, you can edit the Sales blurb on the lower left.

I always have a hard time getting all the May HWC info in!!! Hopefully, I didn't miss anything.

Attachments

• MarAprMay2011_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 785
Thank You! Thank You! Thank you!!! I love that you do this and share! :sing: You are an :angel:

Thanks again! :thumbup: :sing:

Awesome!! :)

Thank you so much. I so appreciate you doing all the flyers that you do!!

Thank you! They really help make us look very professional!

Thanks so much for putting this together! It looks great, but then again, you always do such a wonderful job! Thanks again! :)

Thank you so much I really appreciate all the time you must spend. I am not capable of making a flyer like yours. You really do a fabulous job on these!

What is the "3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer"?

The "3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer" is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features special deals and discounts on products for the months of March, April, and May.

How can I get a copy of the "3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer"?

You can get a copy of the "3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer" by visiting the Pampered Chef website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also sign up for their email newsletter to receive digital copies of the flyer.

Are the deals in the "3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer" available online?

Yes, most of the deals in the "3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer" are available for purchase online on the Pampered Chef website. However, some deals may only be available through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I use other discounts or promotions with the deals in the "3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer"?

No, the deals in the "3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer" cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Only one offer can be used per order.

Can I return or exchange products purchased through the "3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer"?

Yes, products purchased through the "3 Month Mar/Apr/May Flyer" can be returned or exchanged within the standard Pampered Chef return policy. However, any promotional items received with the purchase must also be returned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Jennifer Burton
Replies
Views
Admin Greg