• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in Stoneware PWS Recipes? Learn Here!

In summary, the customer is looking for a recipe for a dish that is similar to what they have at home, but with different ingredients. They found the recipe online and it is from the PWS's stoneware section. It looks like peaches, sweet potatoes, and cranberries.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone know? I have a customer wanting to know what it is and to get the recipe...
Y2FCAE6X4IBCAQ3LT6ZCAY75IG5CAGB2I64.jpg

It's from the stoneware section of our PWS's...

Looks like Apples, Sweet Potatoes and Cranberries. Could it be from the Una Muestra?

It actually looks like peaches, sweet potatoes and cranberries to me. My MIL makes something similar, except with marshmallows instead of the cranberries.

In the recipe search on CC, I did a search for "apple" and "sweet potato" as recipe ingredients, and this one came up in the Spin on Salads book:

Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Citrus-Curry Dressing

Could that be it? Maybe they're lemons or apples?!?!

I think the yellow things look like lemons. Look at the one at the top right. Try the test kitchens!

I would email the Tech Support and see if they might be able to tell you.

wadesgirl said:
I think the yellow things look like lemons. Look at the one at the top right. Try the test kitchens!

I agree - I'd try the Test Kitchen or Tech Support email

cathyskitchen said:
In the recipe search on CC, I did a search for "apple" and "sweet potato" as recipe ingredients, and this one came up in the Spin on Salads book:

Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Citrus-Curry Dressing

Could that be it? Maybe they're lemons or apples?!?!
I saw that too. I looked at the book, it's not that one.

Got it:
Celebrate cookbook and it was called Step-Ahead Sweet Potato Bake.

dannyzmom said:
Got it:
Celebrate cookbook and it was called Step-Ahead Sweet Potato Bake.

Hmm...I'll have to look that one up - you got me curious now!

Step-Ahead Sweet Potato Bake

Dinner will be served on schedule when you do most of the preparation for this lovely harvest side dish the day before.

Prep time: 30 minutes Bake time: 30-35 minutes

6 medium sweet potatoes (3 pounds)
½ cup packed brown sugar
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 teaspoon Pantry Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend
¼ teaspoon salt
1 orange
2 medium Granny Smith apples
½ cup fresh cranberries (optional)

1. Up to a day in advance, place potatoes in Dutch (6-qt.) Oven; add enough water to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil; cover. Cook 20-25 minutes or just until fork-tender. Drain using Chef’s Tool Drainer; cool. Peel using Serrated Peeler; cut crosswise into 1-inch thick slices using Crinkle Cutter. Cut large slices in half. Place in Deep Dish Baker; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
2. Place brown sugar, butter, spice blend and salt in Large Micro-Cooker. Zest orange to measure 1 teaspoon zest using Lemon Zester/Scorer. Add zest and juice to micro-cooker. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 1 minute. Stir; cover and refrigerate.
3. When ready to serve, preheat oven to 375°F. Microwave sweet potatoes in baker on MEDIUM (50%) 5 minutes; set aside. Microwave sugar mixture on HIGH 1 minute or until blended when stirred.
4. Cut apples into wedges with Apple Wedger. Stir into sugar mixture. Microwave, covered, 3 minutes. Pour over sweet potatoes.
5. Bake 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cranberries, if desired. Baste sweet potatoes and apples with sugar mixture using Baster. Continue baking 15-20 minutes or until heated. Baste before serving.

Yield: 8 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 200, Total Fat 4.5 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 39 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 130 mg, Fiber 3g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 1 starch, 1½ fruit, ½ fat (2½ carb)

mmmmm that sounds good. The only thing I've ever made from that book is the Tuxedo Brownie Cups - super YUMMO!

pamperedlinda said:
mmmmm that sounds good. The only thing I've ever made from that book is the Tuxedo Brownie Cups - super YUMMO!

If you like pumpkin and gingersnaps...you HAVE to try the Frosty Pumpkin dessert (not the right name but it is something like that!) You make it in the springform pan. Make a crust like a graham cracker crust only you use crushed up gingersnaps instead of the graham crackers. The first layer has pumpkin, brown sugar, I think some Cinnamon plus and softened vanilla ice cream (1/2 of a 1/2 gallon). Then you let that freeze for a bit. The next layer is the other half of the vanilla ice cream, crumbled up toffee bits and probably something else..freeze it all. Top with little whip cream swirlies and sprinkle Cinnamon Plus on top.

OMG...it is to die for!!!

Anne that sounds really good!

This thread was like a game show!! I was like - who is going to win??? LOL

Love that idea!That would be a cool contest for this site! :love: Or, a list of ingredients, and we have to submit a recipe, including the PC tools used.:chef:

Related to What's in Stoneware PWS Recipes? Learn Here!

What is Stoneware PWS Recipes?

Stoneware PWS Recipes are recipes specifically designed for use with Pampered Chef's stoneware products. These recipes are created to maximize the benefits of using stoneware in the kitchen.

What are the benefits of using Stoneware PWS Recipes?

Using stoneware in the kitchen offers several benefits, including even heat distribution, excellent heat retention, and the ability to cook without added fats or oils. Stoneware PWS Recipes take advantage of these benefits to create delicious and healthy meals.

Can I use Stoneware PWS Recipes with other types of cookware?

While Stoneware PWS Recipes are specifically designed for use with stoneware products, many of the recipes can be adapted for use with other types of cookware. However, for optimal results, we recommend using stoneware.

Do I need to season my stoneware before using it with Stoneware PWS Recipes?

Yes, it is important to season your stoneware before using it with Stoneware PWS Recipes. This helps to create a natural non-stick surface and enhances the flavor of your meals. Instructions for seasoning can be found in your stoneware product manual.

Are there any special care instructions for stoneware used with Stoneware PWS Recipes?

Yes, there are a few care instructions to keep in mind when using stoneware with Stoneware PWS Recipes. Avoid using metal utensils on stoneware, as they can scratch the surface. Also, be sure to avoid sudden temperature changes, such as placing hot stoneware in cold water, as this can cause the stoneware to crack. For more detailed care instructions, refer to your stoneware product manual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • blestmom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
blestmom
  • CarrieSusann
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies