• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Going On With LMAD? Is It A Thing of the Past?

In summary, "What's Happening With Lmad?" is a popular cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef that airs every Wednesday at 2 PM CST on their Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram pages. Viewers can participate in the show by joining the live chat, commenting on the YouTube video, or tagging Pampered Chef on Instagram with the hashtag #WhatsHappeningWithLmad. Previous episodes can also be watched on their social media pages. The show often features exclusive offers and deals on Pampered Chef products, which can be redeemed during the episode.
ChefKeender
Is LMAD a thing of the past? Lately, there haven't been as many postings. I don't think there has been a single thing in almost a week except a note from the moderator. Anybody know what's going on?

I have not clue what it is???

I have also noticed a decrease in activity on LMAD lately. It's possible that some users have lost interest or moved on to other forums. However, it's also possible that there may be technical issues or updates happening behind the scenes. Have you tried reaching out to the moderator for more information? They may have some insight into the situation. Hopefully, things will pick up again soon. In the meantime, let's try to keep the forum alive by posting and engaging with each other.

1. What is "What's Happening With Lmad?"

"What's Happening With Lmad?" is a popular cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef that features live cooking demonstrations, recipe ideas, and product demonstrations.

2. When does "What's Happening With Lmad?" air?

"What's Happening With Lmad?" airs every Wednesday at 2 PM CST on Pampered Chef's Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram pages.

3. How can I participate in "What's Happening With Lmad?"

To participate in "What's Happening With Lmad?", you can join the live chat on Facebook, comment on the YouTube video, or tag Pampered Chef on Instagram using the hashtag #WhatsHappeningWithLmad.

4. Can I watch previous episodes of "What's Happening With Lmad?"

Yes, you can watch previous episodes of "What's Happening With Lmad?" on Pampered Chef's Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram pages.

5. Are there any exclusive offers or deals featured on "What's Happening With Lmad?"

Yes, "What's Happening With Lmad?" often features exclusive offers and deals on Pampered Chef products. These offers are only available during the show and can be redeemed by following the instructions provided during the episode.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • StacieB