• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whats Going on With Those Decorator Bottles!!!!!!!

In summary, the decorator bottles are still unavailable, but Tiffany has good news that they have shipped hers. PC is still dealing with the Better Homes and Gardens cookie issue.
ChefJesssica
I am unactive right now (only until this afternoon thankfully:D ) but EVERY SINGLE LADY at my party on Saturday wanted those decorator bottles. Because I am inactive, I haven't gotten any pampered chef emails in a while. I checked the weekley bites, but I couldn't find any new info on them. Does anyone know anything new? Will they be back before Christmas?

haven't heard anything yet. I'm having the same problem, i've probably lost about $200 in sales in the last month on those alone!!!!--yeah, that many people have wanted them--at least 5 per show! it's crazy. i don't even like them! they were too hard to fill and had to fill them 3 times to make one recipe--not worth the money in my opinion (however they are cute) just not functional.

hopefully soon........

You can take "rain check" orders if you have good paper skills. What I'm going to do is make one big order and not separate orders. I'm not charging them shipping if they have already ordered from me. The only problem will be the warranty issues. On their "receipt" I will put that they have to claim warranty through me. That seems to make people happy. I haven't had one person say no to this. I think they are getting big because of the Better Homes and Gardens cookie issue. They are spotlighted there, and PC didn't have anything to do with it!

ange13 said:
haven't heard anything yet. I'm having the same problem, i've probably lost about $200 in sales in the last month on those alone!!!!--yeah, that many people have wanted them--at least 5 per show! it's crazy. i don't even like them! they were too hard to fill and had to fill them 3 times to make one recipe--not worth the money in my opinion (however they are cute) just not functional.

hopefully soon........

So you really didn't like them? They look awesome for cookies! Everyone seems to be in a cookie frenzy lately, I am so frustrated that they are still unavailable. I will be moving next month, so I can't take orders and order them in one big order when they come out. Hopefully Pampered Chef will give us some good news soon!

cmdtrgd said:
You can take "rain check" orders if you have good paper skills. What I'm going to do is make one big order and not separate orders. I'm not charging them shipping if they have already ordered from me. The only problem will be the warranty issues. On their "receipt" I will put that they have to claim warranty through me. That seems to make people happy. I haven't had one person say no to this. I think they are getting big because of the Better Homes and Gardens cookie issue. They are spotlighted there, and PC didn't have anything to do with it!

That sounds like a GREAT plan, but....what if we dont get them back:eek: That is THE ONLY reason I'm not doing this;)

I used one of them last month and I wasn't overly impressed.

We will get them back. That is not the problem! The problem is we sold so many more than was projected so they are working on filling the backorders and getting a stockpile before pulling them off stop-sell.

well i have kinda good news about the bottles.. i actually ordered mine an hour after we couldn't pp accepted for an individual order of two for an open show then I closed out another show and it didn't accept an order for one on that show about 10 min later lol but they got shipped on the 11th. So I'm thinking if they filled that order that was actually placed during stop sell then they soon will be off .. hopefully :) hth~tiffanyp

They have shipped mine that were on backorder.....so maybe soon we'll have them?

They shipped mine that were on back order as well - however I can't actually track them on UPS site so who knows when they will get there - hopefully soon as this was from a show on October 5th. I hope we get them back before this selling season is over.

Gina

I seriously think the little "Temporarily Sold Out" stickers increase the desire for people to have these things. I didn't have anyone ask about them until I put those stickers on, now everyone wants them....I think I'm going to label my whole catalog!!

Related to Whats Going on With Those Decorator Bottles!!!!!!!

1. What are decorator bottles and how do they work?

Decorator bottles are a type of kitchen tool that is used for dispensing liquids, such as oils, vinegars, dressings, and syrups. They have a nozzle at the top and a squeeze bottle design, making it easy to control the amount of liquid being dispensed. To use, simply fill the bottle with your desired liquid, twist on the nozzle, and squeeze to release the liquid.

2. Are decorator bottles dishwasher safe?

Yes, most decorator bottles are dishwasher safe. However, it is important to check the product specifications or packaging to ensure that your specific bottle is safe to be washed in the dishwasher. If it is not, it is recommended to hand wash the bottle with warm soapy water.

3. Can I use decorator bottles for hot liquids?

No, decorator bottles are not designed to withstand hot temperatures and should not be used for hot liquids. The heat can cause the bottle to warp or melt, which can be a safety hazard. It is best to only use decorator bottles for cold or room temperature liquids.

4. How do I clean and maintain my decorator bottles?

To clean your decorator bottles, simply wash them with warm soapy water after each use. You can also use a bottle brush to thoroughly clean the inside of the bottle and nozzle. To prevent clogging, it is important to rinse the nozzle with warm water after each use. You can also use a small amount of white vinegar to remove any stubborn residue. For best results, it is recommended to replace your decorator bottles every 6-12 months.

5. Can I use decorator bottles for thick liquids?

Decorator bottles are not ideal for thick liquids, such as honey or molasses, as they may clog the nozzle and make it difficult to dispense the liquid. It is best to use a different type of container for thicker liquids, such as a squeeze bottle with a wider opening.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lpacker
  • lindsaym
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pampered1224