• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wed., Dec. 3

In summary, the family is preparing to have a dinner guest, and they are all busy with different things.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Hump Day Everyone!!!!

Hope you are alll having a great week...not too many bumps along the way!!

Tonite we are busy in the house....again. My DD has cheer practice, so she is having the leftover turkey soup from last nite (which was soooo goood) before practice. My DH is having leftover sauage and peppers from Mon. nite and DS is having pancakes (his choice!)..when my DD gets home she will probably want some, too! Me? whatever is leftover from the leftovers...hoping for the turkey soup;)....

I made a REALLY GOOD Southwest Turkey Soup yesterday...I had to leave for my show before DS & DH ate, but this morning, DH told me that DS LOVED it!
He ate a whole big bowl of it without talking, or having to be told to get back in his chair. (major!) So, I know that it was a hit.

Today, we have a 5 year old guest for dinner - taking care of DS's best friend while his Mom and Dad go to a work party. Soooo, I'm trying to figure out what to have. He's sorta picky...he wouldn't eat Mac n Cheese last time he was here, because it didn't come from a blue box. I might do Make Your Own Pizzas.

I sorta hate doing that, because it's my one night home this week (w/o a show) and I was hoping to make a nice dinner - for us, that would often be some kind of fish or seafood...but I don't think that will work tonight.

No cooking for me tonight. Hubby and the kids will be making me pasta, salad, bread and of course a birthday cake - hopefully not chocolate :)

kcjodih said:
No cooking for me tonight. Hubby and the kids will be making me pasta, salad, bread and of course a birthday cake - hopefully not chocolate :)

http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab27/raggedyroad/HappyBirthday7.jpg

stew and homemade bread

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!:balloon::balloon::balloon:

Enjoy your day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What is the main dish for "What's for Dinner...wed., Dec. 3"?

The main dish for "What's for Dinner...wed., Dec. 3" is a delicious rosemary garlic pork tenderloin.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner...wed., Dec. 3"?

Yes, there is a vegetarian option available. It is a flavorful vegetable stir-fry with tofu.

3. Is there a gluten-free option for "What's for Dinner...wed., Dec. 3"?

Unfortunately, there is not a specific gluten-free option for this menu. However, you can easily substitute any gluten-free ingredients in the recipes provided.

4. Are there any side dishes included in "What's for Dinner...wed., Dec. 3"?

Yes, there are two side dishes included in the menu: roasted potatoes and a mixed green salad.

5. How many servings does "What's for Dinner...wed., Dec. 3" provide?

This menu is designed to serve 4-6 people, depending on portion sizes. You can adjust the recipes accordingly to serve more or less people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara