• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....tuesday, March 9

In summary, the "What's for Dinner" meal for Tuesday, March 9 is the Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Roasted Vegetables. The ingredients needed for this meal are chicken breasts, garlic, parmesan cheese, olive oil, salt, pepper, and various vegetables such as broccoli, carrots, and bell peppers. The preparation time is approximately 15 minutes and the cooking time is about 25 minutes, for a total of 40 minutes. You can substitute any of the listed vegetables with your preferred ones, but make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly. However, the recipe is not suitable for vegetarians as it contains chicken as the main protein source.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!!!! Another sunny day today, here in NJ..yesterday we hit about 60* and maybe again today:sing:

Happy Birthday to cheffers...pamperedchef4u2 and cookmoore4u...have a wonderful day!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am making a vegtable barley soup that my very good friend made for a contest recently and won 1st place in her category--vegetarian (and only about $1.75 per serving!)

Have a great day......11 more days until Spring:love:!!!!

DH has to work tonight, so DS and I are probably going out to eat, and then spend the evening at the library. He's been asking to go to KFC, and since they have the grilled chicken now, I just might do that for him!Oh- and it's a high of 55 and sunny here today, so we will probably WALK to the Library! :)

Grilled ham steaks, home fries and asparagus.Temp reached 41 here today!! And our snow is FINALLY melting. Still have 24" on the ground tho :)

have a busy night tonight, so just burgers and potato wedges

Good morning! It sounds like you're having some beautiful weather in NJ. Happy birthday to all the cheffers celebrating today - pamperedchef4u2 and cookmoore4u! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with delicious food and pampering.Your vegtable barley soup sounds delicious and I love that it's budget-friendly too. I'm always looking for new recipes to try, especially ones that are healthy and easy on the wallet. Thanks for sharing!And yes, only 11 more days until spring! I can't wait for warmer weather and all the fresh produce that comes with it. Have a great day and enjoy your soup tonight! :)

1. What is the "What's for Dinner" meal for Tuesday, March 9?

The meal for Tuesday, March 9 is the Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Roasted Vegetables.

2. What ingredients do I need for the Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Roasted Vegetables?

The ingredients needed for this meal are chicken breasts, garlic, parmesan cheese, olive oil, salt, pepper, and various vegetables such as broccoli, carrots, and bell peppers.

3. How long does it take to prepare and cook the Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Roasted Vegetables?

The preparation time is approximately 15 minutes and the cooking time is about 25 minutes, for a total of 40 minutes.

4. Can I substitute any of the vegetables in the Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Roasted Vegetables recipe?

Yes, feel free to substitute any of the listed vegetables with your preferred ones. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. Is the Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Roasted Vegetables recipe suitable for vegetarians?

No, this recipe contains chicken as the main protein source. However, you can omit the chicken and double the amount of vegetables to make a vegetarian version.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tinawhite07
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • pamperedbybarbara