• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, January 12

In summary, To access the menu for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 12," you can visit the Pampered Chef website or app and click on the "Recipes" tab. Yes, you can make substitutions or changes to the menu for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 12." The menu for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 12" typically makes 4 servings. Yes, there is a grocery list available for the menu of "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 12." You can save the menu for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 12" for future reference by bookmarking the recipe, saving it to your favorites, or printing it out or saving it to
pamperedbybarbara
Hi there, everyone!!!!! Spring count....67 days!!!!:love:

I am making either homemade mac n' cheese, or grilled chicken penne al fresco in the DCB. I won't be grilling the chicken...either quick stir-fry in olive oil or on the sm. bar pan in oven. Dessert?..no clue!!

I'm thinking I might do stuffed shells with marinara sauce and broccoli or a salad on the side. OR we may eat out. My son has 2 bball games tonight and I might just decide to let someone else cook for us.

Creamy Chicken Enchiladas...yummmmmmmy!

Some strange recipe I found on the Swanson Broth website. It was just pasta with ground turkey, diced tomato, garlic, oregano and I don't remember what else. Family ate it, but I recycled the paper with the recipe on it.

jae said:
some strange recipe i found on the swanson broth website. It was just pasta with ground turkey, diced tomato, garlic, oregano and i don't remember what else. Family ate it, but i recycled the paper with the recipe on it.

hilarious!! :d :d

1. How do I access the menu for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 12"?

To access the menu for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 12," you can visit the Pampered Chef website or app and click on the "Recipes" tab. From there, you can search for the specific date or browse through the available options.

2. Can I make substitutions or changes to the menu for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 12"?

Yes, you can make substitutions or changes to the menu for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 12." Our recipes are meant to be flexible and customizable, so feel free to adjust the ingredients to fit your dietary restrictions or personal preferences.

3. How many servings does the menu for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 12" make?

The menu for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 12" typically makes 4 servings. However, this may vary depending on the specific recipe and your portion sizes.

4. Is there a grocery list available for the menu of "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 12"?

Yes, there is a grocery list available for the menu of "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 12." You can find it on the Pampered Chef website or app, under the "Recipes" tab. This list includes all the ingredients needed for the menu, making it easy to shop for your meal.

5. Can I save the menu for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 12" for future reference?

Yes, you can save the menu for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 12" for future reference. You can bookmark the recipe on our website or save it to your favorites on the app. You can also print out the recipe or save it to your digital recipe box for easy access.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara