• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? Recipe for Chow Fun with Chicken Stir Fry (Sept. 25)

In summary, Becky boy was in the right place at the right time and found killer deals at the grocery store. She is cooking pork chops and apple crisp.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having Chow Fun with Chicken stir fry:chef:

ummm....I have Country Style Ribs in the Fridge but have no clue as to what we will have with them.

Roast in the Crockpot, with wild rice pilaf, and butternut squash. I'm doing it right now, because I have a show at 6:30, and have to leave here at 5:00. (I'll be going w/ 5:00 traffic to get there, and it's really bad right now with all local highway entrances under construction.:grumpy: Last week, it took me 20 extra minutes to get to the highway because of detours and traffic. HATE that!:grumpy:BUT on a happy note! I just got groceries, and happened to be in the meat dept. at the right time! They had just taken markdowns on a ton of meat that was nearing expiration (I just brought it home and stuck it in the freezer!) I got Spareribs for $1 a lb., and Chicken legs & thighs for .50 a lb....and Bottom Round roast for $1.50 a lb.

We are having BLT's tonight, my allergies are killing me and I am not in the mood to cook.

Becky boy were you in the right place at the right time. Good for you!!

I love it when I find killer deals in the grocery store!! I have a card that collects points at my local store and there were some bonus ones this month, I earn $20 in free groceries!!!!

We are having citrus chicken (you make a rub with orange zest, paprika, olive oil, garlic salt and rosemary) and steamed broccoli.

I may sound really stupid here, but what is Chow Fun?

thought it was just DH & I for dinner
I grilled 8 hamburgers (still can't cook for 2 or 3 of us)
After dinner I was watering the banana trees & DH was messing with the pool. our neighbors (retired) came over asked what we had for dinner and what was left so we sat down and while they ate and had a bottle of DH's homemade wine with them. Love it now i only have 2 hamburgers left!! but my weeding and watering didn't get done.

I made fried pork chops and apple crisp... kinda like having dinner and dessert at the same time... kids loved the idea LOL

Laura420 said:
I made fried pork chops and apple crisp... kinda like having dinner and dessert at the same time... kids loved the idea LOL

Apple crisp? Please tell me how you are making them because I am cooking pork chops tonight and wanted to do something with apples too!

ahhh, I am so sorry, but I am just reading this now (7pm) did you still want the recipe?

Laura420 said:
ahhh, I am so sorry, but I am just reading this now (7pm) did you still want the recipe?

Ha ha... Yes please because the I was lazy and had DH to pick up mexican. So the pork chops are in the refrig!! Thank you so much!!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" menu for September 25th?

The "What's for Dinner?" menu for September 25th includes Chicken Alfredo with Roasted Vegetables, Grilled Steak with Chimichurri Sauce, and Caprese Stuffed Chicken.

2. Are there any vegetarian options on the September 25th menu?

Yes, the Caprese Stuffed Chicken is a vegetarian option on the September 25th "What's for Dinner?" menu.

3. How many servings does each recipe on the September 25th menu make?

Each recipe on the September 25th "What's for Dinner?" menu makes 4 servings.

4. Can the "What's for Dinner?" menu for September 25th be customized to fit dietary restrictions?

Yes, our recipes can be easily modified to fit dietary restrictions. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with modifications.

5. Do I need any special tools or equipment to make the recipes on the September 25th menu?

The recipes on the September 25th "What's for Dinner?" menu can be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, having a grill or grill pan for the Grilled Steak with Chimichurri Sauce recipe is recommended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies